Confirmed Signing James Tarkowski

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what, I've a feeling this could be one of the signings of the summer. Put your money now on him being Everton's Player of the Season.

Why would it? Our captain should be in an out of the side this season. We need vice captains that start every game like Tarkowski and Pickford.

I'm not sure.how that would make us look amateur hour tbh

Though Coleman won't be losing the armband this season unless he decides to hand it over.
Signing someone off of a relegated side who wasn't even their captain, who has no history of playing at some extraordinary level, and you immediately give him the armband full time?

Might as well be Hull City trying to survive. It would be a shocking indictment of the state of the club for me. I'd just rather we didn't.

Signing someone off of a relegated side who wasn't even their captain, who has no history of playing at some extraordinary level, and you immediately give him the armband full time?

Might as well be Hull City trying to survive. It would be a shocking indictment of the state of the club for me. I'd just rather we didn't.

I don’t know if you’re aware captaincy has zero to do with playing ability in general. He is a leader, it’s very plain to see and leaders make good captains.

However not really shocked to see you fighting against a normal opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.