The Everton Board Thread

EA0D0176-604A-41D7-9B8D-543E916A8D06.jpeg

She and the board and Mosh man can be as pragmatic as they like.

The club needs to be run differently. That is to say, 'you lot at the club are our failed past we need a new board a new CEO a new Chairman and probably a new owner, to revitalise the club'.

Look at it another way. In 30 years of the PL what have we achieved? 92/93 we were one of the 'big 5' (Liverpool, Arsenal, Tottenham, Man Utd being the others) and was 5 years after winning our 9th title (placing us 2nd, only behind them lot) - plus we were the 4th most successful team in England. What is our status now as a football club? The advent of the Champions League. How many times are we involved and how often have we been in Europe? How much silverware have we won? How many finals have we been in? We've benefited from Sky money etc in the PL. What effect has that had on the club? Nottingham Forest have spent 25 years outside the top flight and was also relegated in the first season of the PL - what have Everton achived in those 25 years? How have we benefited from being in the top tier compared to Forest who we'll be competing with this season?

So at the elite end is one thing, which is where we should be. The scary thing is with Forest a bit like the race between the hare and the tortoise. After 25 years
Forest can look at Everton and say they're probably in a stronger position. What have we done in that time? What a blinking mess.

It's okay everyone DBB has got this. Rather Thelwell and Lampard are the club's future evolution.

Last edited:
It’s been common knowledge the aggregate sum paid to our directors was obscene but that is the first I have seen one of them as being 2m a year. Given the list of 4 names above, and their influence relative to the other two, it sure as day is neither Sharp nor Ingles.

Leaves two options. My hunch is a very large amount of tax efficient pension contributions are going to someone of advancing years. Considering their other business interests this is vulgar writ large.

Farhad take your blinkers off.

It’s been common knowledge the aggregate sum paid to our directors was obscene but that is the first I have seen one of them as being 2m a year. Given the list of 4 names above, and their influence relative to the other two, it sure as day is neither Sharp nor Ingles.

Leaves two options. My hunch is a very large amount of tax efficient pension contributions are going to someone of advancing years. Considering their other business interests this is vulgar writ large.

That would be Farhad Moshiri - the accountant who doesn't appear to be able to see that the clubs finances are a mess... and after he's ploughed in as much as some third world countries owe in debt.
And people have faith in him and them - absolutely beggars belief imo.

A lot of these threads have a common theme to them 27 years, summer transfer one, where are we going to finish, the relegation one, and that is this board.

Here we are 3 days before the start of the season, with no striker fit enough or good enough to start for us, we just about hung on in there last season to stay in this league, then sold our best attacking option.

This is 100% neglect from these clowns in charge yet again, how many more wasted seasons have we got to put up with, whilst we sit and watch other teams lift trophies, overtake us in status.
We are simply a nothing club, just existing, which is very sad as I have actually seen some good times, I feel sorry for anyone who is 35 years or younger watching this rubbish, we are a million miles away from where we once where.

To make things worse, these clowns actually get paid for what they are doing.

They simply have to go.

A lot of these threads have a common theme to them 27 years, summer transfer one, where are we going to finish, the relegation one, and that is this board.

Here we are 3 days before the start of the season, with no striker fit enough or good enough to start for us, we just about hung on in there last season to stay in this league, then sold our best attacking option.

This is 100% neglect from these clowns in charge yet again, how many more wasted seasons have we got to put up with, whilst we sit and watch other teams lift trophies, overtake us in status.
We are simply a nothing club, just existing, which is very sad as I have actually seen some good times, I feel sorry for anyone who is 35 years or younger watching this rubbish, we are a million miles away from where we once where.

To make things worse, these clowns actually get paid for what they are doing.

They simply have to go.
Spot on.

It's nauseating to see how much we pay our directors and the rise over the past five years, yet as a club we've significantly regressed in that time.

Let's be clear, the issue here is that the board are either yes men/women to the owner, complacent in their position or happy to fuel their own purses.

Or a mixture of all three.