The Everton Board Thread

Every effing comms from the club has to reference Kim Jong Bill, even McNeil's first interview "The Chairman".

Almost seems a concerted/forced to endear him to the swaying supporters.
It's always forced. And it's the reason every signing says big club. Bill has his grubby hands on everything.

" Judge us at the end of the transfer Window".

Everton loading up the managers garage with 2nd hand car boot deals.
Who should complain then " you had good times".

It feels like the days of Ian Ross are back and the playbook of divide and conquer are here again through on boarded echo journos and middle party fan liason groups designed to filter out the critics.

They have the stadium still in play , let's hope they can finish it.

" Judge us at the end of the transfer Window".

Everton loading up the managers garage with 2nd hand car boot deals.
Who should complain then " you had good times".

It feels like the days of Ian Ross are back and the playbook of divide and conquer are here again through on boarded echo journos and middle party fan liason groups designed to filter out the critics.

They have the stadium still in play , let's hope they can finish it.

They're a sham. "We've learned from previous windows that we need to be more prudent blah blah blah"......yeah you don't say, my 9 year old daughter would run the club better.

Absolute gang of piss taking leeches, not one of them on that board should be taking a penny out of this club. The nerve to be earning a wage after the absolute embarrassment they've served up year after year is sickening.

Wouldn't trust them to work on a till in a Super market and scan a packet of biscuits properly, let alone run a PL (just about) football club.

It's the hubris I can't stand. Club's lost £300m in 3 years + it's like it's got nothing to do with them.
100% this. The tone of all communications reads like "My god, didn't the last lot leave a right mess? Thankfully we're now here to clean it up".

Sorry Denise, but the reckless spending and horrific decision making on literally every issue happened under you, our "CEO".