Confirmed Signing Dwight McNeil

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's obviously not as good as Richarlison but we bought Richarlison at a similar age for far more and sold for meagre profit.
We should be buying players like mcneil and actually coaching and developing them. Then maybe in 2 or 3 years mcneil is worth 50m. Hopefully at that stage we have a competent board and can actually hold on to the players we want to keep.

I’m looking at the naysayers on this lad and wondering what’s their problem ?
I just had a good look at his stats for last season
Second only to Mane in crossing accuracy …. Forgive me for speculating but surely that and a fit DCL are a working unit
Incredible amount of top tier games for a 22 year old.

Forum bedwetters; “He’s only got 1 assist, waaaaahhhh!” FIFA only gave him 57 for pace!!

Here is 1 (probably the best without researching further) of the 47 chances he created. The fella works his nuts off, is defensively capable, is young and has scope to improve and has excellent technique, he’s better than the majority of the squad so he improves us. He’s also left-footed and there was a paucity of players in the squad before Vinagre arrived to make sure we could maintain a semblance of balance if an injury or 2 occurred to make it harder for the opponent to contain us.

Anyone at Everton capable of this pass except Gordon?

If his name was Dwight Mcbain I’d be fully behind this with calls for the McBain Train but i dont quite yet have the feels for McNeils.

Played in a team that was setup very defensively so although no goals and 1 assist looks horrible, all his other stats are good and comes with a good attitude and is young, with loads of PL experience. Up there with having the most dribbles combined with Gordon running at defenses the pair will put opposing teams on the back foot; throw in our WBs that can get forward (no not Coleman) is exciting and he was one of the highest creators from open play. If Burnley had better finishes he would likely have a lot more assists.

Status
Not open for further replies.