Confirmed Signing Dwight McNeil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnley mate who raved about takowski. Said McNeill is one of them, has talent but the way Dyche sets up has meant he’s been playing wide midfield rather than as a winger in a 4-3-3. Definitely good enough enough for a team 10-17th in prem. not sure if he has that abilit to go 5-10th.

Loves to dribble, he’ll of a cross on him. He did say Cornet is better particularly for 2 million more.. but clearly we couldn’t structure the deal we wanted for him.

Listened to the vastly varying opinions of him on here and do seem to get the impression that not many players are good enough for us despite our lowly position as a PL team. I offer my opinion that Dwight McNeil being a player that can win a ball back, protect the ball and create time and space would be a bargain at £15m -£20m. He would be the type of player that could hold the ball up and get other players into play and raise our possession stats substantially. Add crosses into the mix if DCL is up for it and we could see much needed points added to any tally we get. Thumbs up from me

20m .,. Really wow, how much was Dennis going to cost? Also Cornett.. McNeil isn't going to be even close to replacing Richarlison.

I'm off to bed

We are starting from a very low bar. We literally escaped relegation by the skin of our teeth last season. People need to realise that we are no longer one of the elite.
Are these 'galactico' signings? NO.
Are they going to improve on what we currently have? YES
The object next season is not to win the league, it's to remain in the league. It pains me to say it, but its a fact.
Hopefully before I die I will see Everton back at the top, but we are where we are at the moment. People need to get real with their expectations.

We are starting from a very low bar. We literally escaped relegation by the skin of our teeth last season. People need to realise that we are no longer one of the elite.
Are these 'galactico' signings? NO.
Are they going to improve on what we currently have? YES
The object next season is not to win the league, it's to remain in the league. It pains me to say it, but its a fact.
Hopefully before I die I will see Everton back at the top, but we are where we are at the moment. People need to get real with their expectations.
In what world is McNeil an improvement on Richarlison? If you can't see how unambitious this is and what an incredible downgrade on the player that kept us up this is then there is no point.

Status
Not open for further replies.