Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neco Williams - £16m
Ellis Simms - 500k

What's that smell?
Unless the deal includes a high sell on percentage and a reasonable buy back I see no point in selling Simms for 500k or anything like that. We don’t have much cover so for all 500k really does for us we’d be better keeping him or loaning him to the championship and hope that a good season there drives up the price for next summer.

He's been touted on here plenty, but I think now is the time for us to go get James Garner on loan. He's saying that he wants to play every week and doesn't have any interest in being a bit-part player, and he can't be loaned back to Nottingham Forest because Henderson is already on loan there. If we could get a buy option that would be ideal. I'd greatly prefer that to Winks or Gilmour from everything that I've read about Garner. I'm sure some others have seen him play more than I have as he featured heavily for Forest of course.
Great shout, suggested him a few weeks back he has more a physical stature than Winks/Gilmour but is still good on the ball. The only pushback seemed to be he's a red and his family hate us.

Great shout, suggested him a few weeks back he has more a physical stature than Winks/Gilmour but is still good on the ball. The only pushback seemed to be he's a red and his family hate us.
Did not know that...but considering we're at panic stations we just need to get some proper midfielders in ASAP, worth a punt for sure.

31AFBCDC-8144-4597-9BF7-51939B81C6A0.jpeg

Unless the deal includes a high sell on percentage and a reasonable buy back I see no point in selling Simms for 500k or anything like that. We don’t have much cover so for all 500k really does for us we’d be better keeping him or loaning him to the championship and hope that a good season there drives up the price for next summer.
I guess the real question is, will Simms get a chance in the first team? Nathan Broadhead is 24 still here and not broken into the first team. He should of gone 2 or 3 years ago. Wasting his own carrier. If Simms is getting a chance, then stick around otherwise go. We need to get out of keeping hold of these kids that aren't going to make it. The Academy should be producing players that either, get into the first team or can be sold on. It would help our profit and sustainability levels.

If he is not going and worth £500k now. We sell with add on's like sell on or even buy back's.

It's absolutely criminal
Wonder how Thelwall is doing on the stress front right now, welcome to Everton lad. Bet they spun him a pack of BS too along with Frank and suddenly told him he better bring in half a team on 20 million spread over 3 years. Does it not seem a little strange how he's said nothing about transfers or the upcoming season this window I mean he is our DOF after all, you would expect some kind of communication especially as we are already protesting and his manager has basically warned them.

Operation meltdown is underway, christ when the almost assistant boss is speaking out you know we are in the cack. I still have a feeling they will sell DCL to fund something out of panic, not like any of there other plans are working is it.

Wonder how Thelwall is doing on the stress front right now, welcome to Everton lad. Bet they spun him a pack of BS too along with Frank and suddenly told him he better bring in half a team on 20 million spread over 3 years. Does it not seem a little strange how he's said nothing about transfers or the upcoming season this window I mean he is our DOF after all, you would expect some kind of communication especially as we are already protesting and his manager has basically warned them.

Operation meltdown is underway, christ when the almost assistant boss is speaking out you know we are in the cack. I still have a feeling they will sell DCL to fund something out of panic, not like any of there other plans are working is it.
Selling DCL at this stage would be absolute negligence

He’s probably sat back lighting a fat Cuban. Can’t sign players even if he wanted to and all he has to do is wait for the sacking and the six figure payoff to come before an actual real football club hire him again because being sacked by Everton doesn’t count

The second we sell DCL it is over. He is our only scoring threat

Status
Not open for further replies.