Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once the mulling is over, we then need to keep tabs on our targets before we can then move on to pondering whether to make an enquiry, with a view to making an offer at a later date.
It's the same every summer window regardless of who the management team is. Secure one player in fairly early (Tarkowski) to keep the fans onside then wait till till the bitter end looking for cheap deals, it's page 101 of the Kenwright playbook.

I'm hopeful of a number 6 from Europe. No idea who. Its what lampard has stated he wants and is trusting Kev to do. I'm confident we get someone a bit left field that there haven't been links to.

Last edited:
Still hoping that we at least manage to sell Gomes and recoup around £10-15m there.
£5-£10m would be an amazing outcome, plus majority of his wages off the books.

It is clear that as it stands we can't afford big down payments, but if we were to sell someone like Gomes, I think we would get the wriggle room to move on a larger down payment.

Very little links at the moment too. Either club is doing a great job of keeping things quiet or we’re doing arse all.

I think we know which it probably is.

We will bring players in. They will be used to quieten the 27 campaign regardless.

Odds on with the “moan if we don’t sign players, moan if we do” comments too. Just you watch mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.