Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
matter of opinion i s`pose but if its about goals and we had a £60m striker (ahem!) who didnt miss sitters they maybe 1-1 was a good result for Leicester. all water under the bridge now though. Leicester for the drop this season nailed on.
A team with Ndidi/Maddison/Barnes/Fofana/Evans/Tielemans/Dewsbury-Hall/Vardy/Justin/Ricardo is not a chance in hell “nailed on” to go down.

I have been looking at the deals done so far and it looks to me that there is a lot less activity in general.

The top six or seven have made big money signings, as have Leeds. The rest look like they are constrained. Lots of frees.

I think some people at Everton seem to think that there is a greater chance of a bargain the closer it gets to the transfer deadline, but I think it goes the other way. Our desperation increases and we end up signing Iwobi's for 35 million.
The business will be on deadline day when the sell in no clubs have no option but our offer.

We will be into fifth or sixth choice players. Cornet will go elsewhere as Burnley will probably get what they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.