2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be utter madness to change Manager again. We need to back Frank and hope for the best, at least in the short to medium term. He hasn't even had a full season yet. At least now he's got a preseason under his belt. The friendly match results are not important.
I think you can read into them a little when we get beaten 4 nil by a mid table MLS side

Would be utter madness to change Manager again. We need to back Frank and hope for the best, at least in the short to medium term. He hasn't even had a full season yet. At least now he's got a preseason under his belt. The friendly match results are not important.
I think you
It wouldn't be utter madness if someone who came in was pragmatic and improved performances. We've been on the end of embarrassing results with Frank

I think you can read into them a little when we get beaten 4 nil by a mid table MLS side
Surely he can only be judged once its his team and he has been given backing. He already kept us up so job done well imo. Don't think he's spent a bean yet. Just out of interest to those who think he should be sacked, whom would we bring in that would do better with this shower.

Surely he can only be judged once its his team and he has been given backing. He already kept us up so job done well imo. Don't think he's spent a bean yet. Just out of interest to those who think he should be sacked, whom would we bring in that would do better with this shower.
I never wanted Silva sacked but he was hounded out and was far better in showing a style of play, improving players etc. I'd take a good few managers over Lampard. Dyche, Howe, Moyes, I'd even take Allardyce. I don't think they're amazing managers but I really don't rate Lampard

I never wanted Silva sacked but he was hounded out and was far better in showing a style of play, improving players etc. I'd take a good few managers over Lampard. Dyche, Howe, Moyes, I'd even take Allardyce. I don't think they're amazing managers but I really don't rate Lampard
Fair enough but don't know what he's done wrong personally. Would like to give a manager a fair crack. None of those managers have won anything btw.

It was our 2nd match in pre season. No one is match fit. They are at their peak fitness. Lampard hasn't been able to spend a bean this season yet and we played our whole squad.
You can make as many excuses as you like lol

It doesn’t alter the fact that our squad got absolutely tanked 4-0 by the equivalent of a championship side.

You can make as many excuses as you like lol

It doesn’t alter the fact that our squad got absolutely tanked 4-0 by the equivalent of a championship side.
We went to America, conceded 6, scored none, and our manager is talking about desire. These are professional footballers, it's your job to make them want to play. Play to a style that suits them because they obviously don't understand what they're meant to be doing in this one

Did we think we were world beaters when we won a pre season game 22 nil? Means nothing.

We lost 2 nil to a team that has strengthened, had more match fitness and last season finished 12 places higher than us only a few days earlier. What are you reading into that?

We went to America, conceded 6, scored none, and our manager is talking about desire. These are professional footballers, it's your job to make them want to play. Play to a style that suits them because they obviously don't understand what they're meant to be doing in this one
He called them out last season in the run in. He’s calling them out again.

He knows what he’s got to work with, it’s the dross he inherited after years of the club being run like a circus.

Status
Not open for further replies.