2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any one else at Rangers we should be looking at Dave ?
£16M stolen off Everton for him? I think that's the last place this club needs to be looking.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if an 18 year old lad from the academy like Mills nailed down his place before Patterson ever does.

Patterson was bad last night in Minnesota, but none of the defenders were great. I think they were all exposed by lack of a DM
From Franks comments last night after the game it felt like he was saying “I’ve given 433 a go and it doesn’t work, so we’re going back to 541”

Not sure if that’s better or worse for Patterson. In a back 5 technically he could get forward more and have more cover defensively, but we will see.

Looking like the wrong signing at the wrong time.

We're strapped for cash and we spend first team money on a player who isn't ready for first team.

It's impossible to fathom just how the people who run our club actually got into that position. Absolute morons.

I will preface the above by saying it's not Patterson's fault and I hope he does well but I'm not sure this is the environment for him to blossom into a Premier league player.

And we certainly don't have the time.

I'm not too worried about him. Mykolenko looked a bit naff in his first couple of games, plenty of players new to the league do. He's had a long road to get to his first PL start and I'd rather persevere with him as he has potential than revert to Coleman who is completely done as a footballer.

I'm not too worried about him. Mykolenko looked a bit naff in his first couple of games, plenty of players new to the league do. He's had a long road to get to his first PL start and I'd rather persevere with him as he has potential than revert to Coleman who is completely done as a footballer.
Ha ha ha ha.

Lot of OTT posts in here.
"OTT"?

Fans see with their own eyes a defender - bought for £16M the club couldn't afford to spend - and are frustrated that he cant actually defend.

What's "OTT" about that?

Spence is 10 x the player Patterson is and he went for just £4M more to Spurs.

"OTT"?

Fans see with their own eyes a defender - bought for £16M the club couldn't afford to spend - and are frustrated that he cant actually defend.

What's "OTT" about that?

Spence is 10 x the player Patterson is and he went for just £4M more to Spurs.

Please show me him costing us £16m.

Lies and OTT reactions. Classic Dave tinfoil hat cocktail.

Looking like the wrong signing at the wrong time.

We're strapped for cash and we spend first team money on a player who isn't ready for first team.

It's impossible to fathom just how the people who run our club actually got into that position. Absolute morons.

I will preface the above by saying it's not Patterson's fault and I hope he does well but I'm not sure this is the environment for him to blossom into a Premier league player.

And we certainly don't have the time.
Mykolenko looked all over the place when he first signed and started playing, but overtime he has developed into a much better player.

While Patterson has been here for few months now, the injury towards the end of the season won't have helped and Coleman was on a good run of form.

It's easy to look at his recent performances and be concerned, yet let's see him after a run of games. He may not be ready - let's see.

Please show me him costing us £16m.

Lies and OTT reactions. Classic Dave tinfoil hat cocktail.

Did you read the articles by any chance

So we have paid 12m so far. He won't have reached any of the add-ons yet.

Hi Dave, have a proper read for once:

Status
Not open for further replies.