Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve are hardly flush with cash and want to shift a few of their own players like Ramsay and Dybala, so there's no way they're voluntarily going to pony up the £20-25m fee a year early just to do us a favour.

Dybala is out of contract I think and juve want to pay us out now but if they do they want the coming seasons loan fee taken off the payment . We are saying no and want the full amount of the fee and transfer fee. That’s my understanding anyway.
I think juve were hoping to sell kean on and make some money from PSG

Of course. It’s only 75 games. The top 8 players have done it consistently over much longer periods. I’m just giving context to the numbers. Henry’s figure is 0.69. Rooney had 0.42.

My main comparison was Watkins v DCL DCL is more prolific, playing for a team that’s been inferior over the same period and is 15 months younger.

He’s a good striker who scores goals when he’s on the pitch.

Fingers crossed he has a good season.

I can tell we are going to have a good season. The amount of people writing us off already tells me that.
I dont know when people typically write off a team generally it's a good barometer on how wretched they'll be. Obviously theres outliers but I write off Norwich every season they get promoted and they're awful everytime

Status
Not open for further replies.