Transfer Rumour Morgan Gibbs-White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on the stats he does seem like he is a direct replacement for Richy, it just remains to be seen if he can reach Richy’s level (which I think is sometimes over stated on here).

If we can get him for about the money quoted then I don’t see the issue with it, he is young, English and coming off a good season and has built a decent understanding with Gordon for England based on what I have read. Even if he doesn’t work out, we should be able to sell him to a championship team where he ripped it up this year. Solanke went to a championship team for £17m so I don’t think we’d make a huge loss on him either way

I think if this is going to happen we need to get this nailed down fast. Can see United coming for Neves if the De Jong deal falls down

If Frank really wants the player then pay the price and get it done. If he is lukewarm then move on
Sounds like he’s our top target and it’s a straight shoot between us and Forest if he does leave. Wolves really don’t sound like they want to sell him though (as per athletic article). Agree with you though, get it over the line. Think he’d be a cracking signing.

Sounds like he’s our top target and it’s a straight shoot between us and Forest if he does leave. Wolves really don’t sound like they want to sell him though (as per athletic article). Agree with you though, get it over the line. Think he’d be a cracking signing.
He has two years left on a contract and won't sign a new one so they either sell now or get a depreciating asset

Status
Not open for further replies.