Transfer Rumour Morgan Gibbs-White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like its going to be a done deal and he wants to join. Wolves want 30 mil but I reckon we'll get him for 25-27 in the end.

Look. I’ve tried searching for a pic of Barry White and Barry Gibb together but drew a total blank.

Please accept this pic of Samuel Eto’o putting a kid in a bin instead.

View attachment 173719
The shrill voice in my head said I had to help you Groucho, but it insisted I also add Barry Manilow and another random feller called Barry. (It is shrill voice that comes to the fore when we are getting volleyed off the park. itbalmost burned itself out last season!

1657898457340.jpeg
1657898457340.jpeg

Overpriced. £25m including add ons max. He has one good season in the Championship. If Wolves reject that move on.
If he’s a midfielder with standard lung capacity, decent eyesight and colour vision and the ability to move forward with the ball at his feet as well as tackle an opponent we ought to pay whatever they want as his kind haven't been seen in a blue shirt for some considerable time?

It does sound like we are truly potless ( or hamstrung by FFP) if we are dependent upon poaching players from Lampard and Thelwell's former clubs as a favour - or trying to tempt relegated clubs to let us sign some on the never never. I'm still hopeful that we'll get some in and the names mentioned will largely make us better - but hope we get a move on. We've been down this road too many times leaving it to deadline day and missing out on priority positions. Wish we'd announce some departures like Gomes and Gbamin so we at least clear a wage for a vital midfield position.

It does sound like we are truly potless ( or hamstrung by FFP) if we are dependent upon poaching players from Lampard and Thelwell's former clubs as a favour - or trying to tempt relegated clubs to let us sign some on the never never. I'm still hopeful that we'll get some in and the names mentioned will largely make us better - but hope we get a move on. We've been down this road too many times leaving it to deadline day and missing out on priority positions. Wish we'd announce some departures like Gomes and Gbamin so we at least clear a wage for a vital midfield position.
We’ve cleared 4 wages Tosun, Gilfi, Kenny and Delph with only 1 coming in so far

2 loans have left in vdB and El Ghazi

I thinking you’re correct though we’ll probably loan out the 2 you mentioned as well

Status
Not open for further replies.