Transfer Rumour Morgan Gibbs-White

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was reading the tea leaves in my cup this morning? Gibbs-White? Barry Gibbs and Barry White were both massively successful. Garth Barry was a big success for Everton, Barry is a place in Wales, the country that gave us our greatest ever keeper, and Morgan Freeman is my favourite actor! So he will be a massive success either on the football pitch, the 70’s music revival circuit or in doing voice overs on adverts and the Shawshank Redemption. its a big yes for me, and I am just off for a bit as it is time for my meds!
wibble!

I was reading the tea leaves in my cup this morning? Gibbs-White? Barry Gibbs and Barry White were both massively successful. Garth Barry was a big success for Everton, Barry is a place in Wales, the country that gave us our greatest ever keeper, and Morgan Freeman is my favourite actor! So he will be a massive success either on the football pitch, the 70’s music revival circuit or in doing voice overs on adverts and the Shawshank Redemption. its a big yes for me, and I am just off for a bit as it is time for my meds!
wibble!
Well I'm glad that's now a forgone conclusion, Signing number 2....done n dusted ??

wibble!
Is this the new scouting system taking place.

wibble!
Look. I’ve tried searching for a pic of Barry White and Barry Gibb together but drew a total blank.

Please accept this pic of Samuel Eto’o putting a kid in a bin instead.

770F88A1-2B1F-4339-82C8-B6C63F04DB4F.jpeg

wibble!
Elevated to ITK Supreme God like status for this alone!

Well In Sir!

*hope the meds have kicked in

Bit cheeky of Wolves to be asking for upwards of £30m really. I think we should walk away if it's gonna be a big issue for us.

Just saw his penalty in the semi final shootout. Deary me we can't be signing that. He was doing the hokey cokey for a run up.

Status
Not open for further replies.