2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
not for me mate. he didn`t exactly rip any tree`s up here and i don`t reckon he`ll set Tottenham on fire either. he`s right for them now as Tottenham are in 4 competitions. being able to use 5 subs might factor in too
When they sew studs on his shorts, they will get great value lol

not for me mate. he didn`t exactly rip any tree`s up here and i don`t reckon he`ll set Tottenham on fire either. he`s right for them now as Tottenham are in 4 competitions. being able to use 5 subs might factor in too
I’d assume he would be backup striker for when Kane is injured

You cant even read the data you offer. That's all about running into the final third. It is not about defensive qualities.

*sigh*
You said he didn't work hard...

Anyway, Richy and Raphinha both good players. Barca's deal is only worth £51m and it's the one Raphinha's camp are demanding Leeds take. It also includes add ons to potentially take it to £60m. Like Richarlison.

From a footballing perspective yeah playing CL football with Kane and Son makes complete sense to a player wanting to be at the top.

Given the character Richy is though, wait until he’s sat on the bench behind Kulisevski after Conte gets fed up of his poor left foot. Then when he watches Moura getting on ahead of him.

Imagine Richy when the Spurs fans obsessed with Kane and Son consider him merely a bit part player, maybe there’s even some boos when he throws in one of those stinkers he can have.

He’ll never ever be a legend there no matter what he does given the two players he’s playing with. If he starts he’ll be the first sub off in that front line all the time. He’s never going to feel that need of being the main man as he was here.

Goodison would watch a lot of his utter nonsense for games in a row without complaint and then would worship him as a hero as soon as he buried a chance. Spurs fans aren’t going to be getting anywhere close to that.

As many have found out, there’s more to football than money and trophies despite what the media tell you.
The 3rd stage of grief

You said he didn't work hard...

Anyway, Richy and Raphinha both good players. Barca's deal is only worth £51m and it's the one Raphinha's camp are demanding Leeds take. It also includes add ons to potentially take it to £60m. Like Richarlison.
It's a terrible deal for us over Richarlison. I'd have Richarlison over Rafinha every time.

Richy was one of the few positives in the team over the last two season - shame he had to go.

Good luck to him and I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't come back a few years down the line.

Deserves all the best in the future despite gut wrenching seeing him leave and stay in premiership ? would have preferred if he had gone abroad

Can't we bin this to world football now.
He left us 24 hours ago
He is history for the blues from now on , unless he comes back on loan or something.

For popular players, we usually keep it here for a day or so. Otherwise, its a bit like rushing folk at a wake. It will fade out soon, and no doubt a new thread will be started for him in WF nearer the season.

For popular players, we usually keep it here for a day or so. Otherwise, its a bit like rushing folk at a wake. It will fade out soon, and no doubt a new thread will be started for him in WF nearer the season.
It’s kinda depressing seeing the thread here all the time. :(

It's a terrible deal for us over Richarlison. I'd have Richarlison over Rafinha every time.
It's Raphinha.

And personally, so would I. I love Richy, he's a great player. But we're up the duff and had to take the deal. We're getting £50-55m and then add ons. It's not great, it's not the end of the world. We move on.

_20220702_183116.JPG
getting the fans onside....

Status
Not open for further replies.