Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with this. Football changes so quickly. Look at Palace last season, terrible under Hodgson but a very good and exciting team to watch last year under Viera.

I’m 100% sure Lampard won’t want another season like last. I’m expecting a few players in as soon as Richy goes. Probably some that haven’t been linked in the media too.
All goes in cycles apart from us? when was our good bit? One season with moyes and martinez

When we lost 3 of our last 9. Beating man united and Chelsea on the way.

And the arsenal game should hardly count considering we played the reserves As we'd all been on the lash for 3 days.

During that time Brighton smacked Man Utd 4-0 & Chelsea lost every game

Not taking it away from him just not sure how he got the job here

Would be amazing, but no one at the club will know what that is and probably thinks your ordering a Greek dish

No idea how attainable he was. Must have been humiliating to get sacked off by Barca because they couldn't afford to trigger his loan fee. Surely we can pay him more than he's making in the Austrian league and he is (to my eye) a really tidy winger/inside forward.

No idea how attainable he was. Must have been humiliating to get sacked off by Barca because they couldn't afford to trigger his loan fee. Surely we can pay him more than he's making in the Austrian league and he is (to my eye) a really tidy winger/inside forward.

Will be a great player - I am just absolutely certain we will have no club who he is in the club, he hasn’t got that all important attribute they look for - prem experience.

We are such an awful club at transfers really - in and out

Status
Not open for further replies.