Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
reporters getting their info from """insiders""" look like this

reporter: "hey _____, heard you're in the know about transfers, do you think maybe... joe rodon could be swapped?"
insider: "mmmm maybe"

⏰Everton are now interested in signing Tottenham Hotspur central defender Joe Rodon.

i both hate and love twitter, since it's just assholes trying to get the scoop on things

I think Dennis is a decent enough player and if he could replace last seasons goal involvement regularly at everton I think he would do well here.
He did alright last season. He has done nothing much of note before that though. Still young (24 is he?) but it would be a massive risk for me.

Transfer threads are very strange. Juve fans couldn't believe their luck when we bought Kulusevski and Bentancur and half our fans threw their toys out the pram when we bought them. Both players were a revelation and without them we wouldn't have achieved top 4.

It's the same on here. How many times have the words 'if they are not good enought for Spurs, we should not be buying them' been posted?

….I think he’d have been better for City than Grealish, there you go.
The problem is that he'd never actually play for City because he can't pass to teammates. Pep would have him in one training session and never consider him. So it makes it sort of hard to be better.

City signed Grealish knowing Haaland was coming I think.

Transfer threads are very strange. Juve fans couldn't believe their luck when we bought Kulusevski and Bentancur and half our fans threw their toys out the pram when we bought them. Both players were a revelation and without them we wouldn't have achieved top 4.

It's the same on here. How many times have the words 'if they are not good enought for Spurs, we should not be buying them' been posted?

I’m sorry mate but Winks and Moura are just absolutely turd.

No offence but not good enough for Juve and not good enough for spurs is hardly the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.