Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes to most of that.

Have a sinking feeling about Tark but that sadly seems a done deal and rate Cornet a long way ahead of Dennis - could well come in cheaper too.
Haven't seen much of Cornet myself, but 9 goals last season (from what looks to be left wing) is a good return, and with a decent striker in front of him, would hopefully get more assists. I would assume Dennis would be cheaper though as that's being quoted at 20m and didn't Burnley pay near 15m for Cornet?

Surprised we aren't getting linked to more CBs as well to be honest. Because we still have to partner Tarks.

100%, we need as many goals as possible & even Pukki who would be cheap and is a good Prem goalscorer would be nice to spread the goals out

Not sure on Bergwijn is he really a goalscorer?
Well the way I’d look at it I’d want my front 3 to be scoring 30 goals a season at least. Think Dom should be getting 15 if fully fit, Dennis scored 10 this season, as did Richy and then you’ve got Bergwjin who should definitely score more than Gray or Gordon despite none of them being great goal threats, think he’d be great for working with Dom though and getting balls into good areas.

But according to a lot you are the big boys , you even wanted to join the super duper league . Essentially yes everyone except the winners are just cannon fodder. We've won a similar amount the past 30 odd years. We've both won the 5th-7th quite a lot . I only really see London and a shiny stadium you guys don't win anything . Sorry.

The fans of two famous teams that have won a total of 2 League cups between them in a combined 60 years arguing the toss is a bit sad really.

Haven't seen much of Cornet myself, but 9 goals last season (from what looks to be left wing) is a good return, and with a decent striker in front of him, would hopefully get more assists. I would assume Dennis would be cheaper though as that's being quoted at 20m and didn't Burnley pay near 15m for Cornet?

Surprised we aren't getting linked to more CBs as well to be honest. Because we still have to partner Tarks.
Had read Cornet had a 17.5 relegation release clause.

Part of the draw with him is that he has real chops as a wingback and has only recently been converted to a forward position. Really exciting talent. Watched a fair bit of Burnley one way or another and he looked electric for the most part.

So we're valuing Gallagher and Colwill at ~£30m each in this scenario?

Guehi went last season for 20 and the market is much stronger this time around and no one else was in for Guehi much so think Colwill will likely be valued right up there. It's also very much a seller's market regarding Gallagher and I'd be surprised if he went for anything less than 40.

Chelsea have long history for selling prime assets of course but can't see either being sold before replacements are brought in. They essentially don't have a central defence at all and losing one of Kante or Jorginho ahead of Gallagher is more likely I suspect.

Hugely complex deal that would take ages to sort. Swaps rarely happen of course - let alone double swaps.

22 year old England player witb 4 caps in a world where 23 year old Rice is valued at £100mil+ and Phillips £45mil.

Have to be talking £40mil.

Colwill is rated more highly than Guehi so £20mil would also be in our favour.

@Wavertree Blue looks right to me + the loan fee I mentioned included for a player with option.

In a season or two Gallagher and Colwill could double in value.

Adding Bergwjin and Dennis to our forward line would be good business in my book. If we were effectively able to use whatever we got from Richy to get those 2 and Winks and use whatever we get from Kean to get Zinchenko then that’d be a fantastic window for us. Any other position then could be brought in on loan and we could just focus on shifting deadwood out and maybe used in getting Lewis Potter from Hull in.

Bergwjin, Dennis, Zinchenko, Winks, Tarkowski and either Gallagher, Gilmour or Colwill on loan as well as maybe Lewis Potter all the while shrinking the wage bill and getting rid of the crap in our squad would be absolute best case scenario window for us I think.

Good lord. Got to be honest, I couldnt read past this.

Shocked and amazed.

Everyone is my new Pickford because our entire team stinks, badly, and the fact that people want 80m for Richarlison, 50m for Pickford and are now treating Gordon like he's right behind Foden as young talents go is just missing the mark on how bad this squad is.

Mina rumors are coming and people will talk about 25m and I'll be saying that is crazy too.
You can be a good player worth loads on a crap team.

100m for Grealish, it's not like Villa were peak Real Madrid the season before last or anything.

Had read Cornet had a 17.5 relegation release clause.

Part of the draw with him is that he has real chops as a wingback and has only recently been converted to a forward position. Really exciting talent. Watched a fair bit of Burnley one way or another and he looked electric for the most part.
If that release clause is real, I'm surprised noone else has gone for him. Would be a good but of business.

Richarlison: Despite Chelsea's interest, talks between Tottenham and Everton are moving in a positive light. With the Brazilian striker there is already a negotiation well underway. Agreement should be around £60m (in principle, without involving players in exchange

He was the fella who tweeted the original interest from spurs a couple of weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.