Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adding Bergwjin and Dennis to our forward line would be good business in my book. If we were effectively able to use whatever we got from Richy to get those 2 and Winks and use whatever we get from Kean to get Zinchenko then that’d be a fantastic window for us. Any other position then could be brought in on loan and we could just focus on shifting deadwood out and maybe used in getting Lewis Potter from Hull in.

Bergwjin, Dennis, Zinchenko, Winks, Tarkowski and either Gallagher, Gilmour or Colwill on loan as well as maybe Lewis Potter all the while shrinking the wage bill and getting rid of the crap in our squad would be absolute best case scenario window for us I think.
Yes to most of that.

Have a sinking feeling about Tark but that sadly seems a done deal and rate Cornet a long way ahead of Dennis - could well come in cheaper too.

I dont think we need the players who spurs want to sell us eg: Bergwjin, Mora and winks. Yes, they can play in our 1st team but we should the Rich money to other area first. DCL gray Gordon is good enough to play if we can have someone with good creativity…

Adding Bergwjin and Dennis to our forward line would be good business in my book. If we were effectively able to use whatever we got from Richy to get those 2 and Winks and use whatever we get from Kean to get Zinchenko then that’d be a fantastic window for us. Any other position then could be brought in on loan and we could just focus on shifting deadwood out and maybe used in getting Lewis Potter from Hull in.

Bergwjin, Dennis, Zinchenko, Winks, Tarkowski and either Gallagher, Gilmour or Colwill on loan as well as maybe Lewis Potter all the while shrinking the wage bill and getting rid of the crap in our squad would be absolute best case scenario window for us I think.
Id be very happy

Valuing Bergwijn at about 50 million there, nice try Daniel.

Interesting on Winks, we may have had an interest, but maybe it dilutes other things - i can think of a few players available who could bring what Winks would, so would have no problem with a red line on him if it compromises other deals. Interesting it says Frank wasn't interested.
I think that article is like all the others, just throwing names at a situation.
First we wanted Winks, then Moura and now Bergwin.
At the same time Spurs want to sign Richarlison and Gordon and prior to that they wanted Richarlison.

I think the truth regarding Richarlison is that the market for him is only starting now, it isn't like the takeover with a period of exclusivity.
I expect the club has long since been contacted by clubs with a genuine interest in signing the player.

Last edited:

I could stomach the likes of Sessegnon, Skipp, Rodon being a small part of any deal, but no doubt we'd end up with Doherty and/or Moura. Ffs.

Richarlison: Despite Chelsea's interest, talks between Tottenham and Everton are moving in a positive light. With the Brazilian striker there is already a negotiation well underway. Agreement should be around £60m (in principle, without involving players in exchange)

The telegraph are reporting that spurs are offering Bergwijn and £20m for Richarlison, what a joke, I don’t understand their thinking on his value, do they value Bergwijn at £40m? What a joke, I hope Chelsea just come in with a sensible offer now and then we don’t have to deal with levy’s low ball offers.

You have to admire the balls on them

You can see the negotiations now.....
Levy:
"Ok so 62 M for Richarlison, nothing down, balance to be paid after 20 games for us, we will throw in Bergwijn for 40Million, then I just picked up the tab for 500, and I'll have to get these pants drycleaned, ...oh , ..oh, and the parking, So we would owe you about 12 pounds Bill - that ok?"
Bill:
"Wait a minute we took a cab didn't we so no parking fee needed - You would owe us 15 quid!"

100%, we need as many goals as possible & even Pukki who would be cheap and is a good Prem goalscorer would be nice to spread the goals out

Not sure on Bergwijn is he really a goalscorer?

Status
Not open for further replies.