Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Telegraph saying we don't want Winks.

Valuing Bergwijn at about 50 million there, nice try Daniel.

Interesting on Winks, we may have had an interest, but maybe it dilutes other things - i can think of a few players available who could bring what Winks would, so would have no problem with a red line on him if it compromises other deals. Interesting it says Frank wasn't interested.

Everybody knows we need money. The longer they drag it out the greater the pressure on us as our whole transfer strategy is based on a big sale. I fear that this will carry on all summer. The worry is that by the time we can progress our own plans, our preferred choices will have long gone. To think that we have an accountant in charge and we have absolutely financial hamstrung ourselves for 2 significant transfer windows.

So we're valuing Gallagher and Colwill at ~£30m each in this scenario?
Guehi went last season for 20 and the market is much stronger this time around and no one else was in for Guehi much so think Colwill will likely be valued right up there. It's also very much a seller's market regarding Gallagher and I'd be surprised if he went for anything less than 40.

Chelsea have long history for selling prime assets of course but can't see either being sold before replacements are brought in. They essentially don't have a central defence at all and losing one of Kante or Jorginho ahead of Gallagher is more likely I suspect.

Hugely complex deal that would take ages to sort. Swaps rarely happen of course - let alone double swaps.

NEWS: Everton makes Steven Bergwijn
personal proposition that is better than that of Ajax . Preferred player still seems to go out to play in Champions League

Incidentally, it is not true that Steven Bergwijn was offered by Tottenham Hotspur at Everton . The club from Liverpool has been concrete for weeks. But the first (personal) bid didn't come close to that of Ajax .

Spurs new sleeve sponsor for next season:

1656421743853.png

Adding Bergwjin and Dennis to our forward line would be good business in my book. If we were effectively able to use whatever we got from Richy to get those 2 and Winks and use whatever we get from Kean to get Zinchenko then that’d be a fantastic window for us. Any other position then could be brought in on loan and we could just focus on shifting deadwood out and maybe used in getting Lewis Potter from Hull in.

Bergwjin, Dennis, Zinchenko, Winks, Tarkowski and either Gallagher, Gilmour or Colwill on loan as well as maybe Lewis Potter all the while shrinking the wage bill and getting rid of the crap in our squad would be absolute best case scenario window for us I think.

NEWS: Everton makes Steven Bergwijn
personal proposition that is better than that of Ajax . Preferred player still seems to go out to play in Champions League

That's right, have some kin ambition Steven, no need to fight relegation with us when you can play Champs League with Ajax!

Status
Not open for further replies.