2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ajax are demanding Man Utd pay 69 mil for antony

Leeds are demanding at least 65 mil for raphinha

The fact that we are apparently prepared to accept 60 mil for richarlison who is a lot better and proven than those two players is an actual travesty

What makes it worse is the fact you know it will prob be 45 mil up front with the rest on addons and performance related bonuses

They might not have him on pens but they actually attack and create chances, particularly Chelsea. Wouldn’t be doing it all on his own.

You could make this argument for almost any of the better players at the bottom of the league. If they were in better teams they would do better.

Toney got a goal or assist every 156 minutes
Dennis got a goal or assist every 162 minutes
Cornet got a goal or assist every 170 minutes
Richarlison got a goal or assist every 172 minutes

The fact that we are apparently prepared to accept 60 mil for richarlison who is a lot better and proven than those two players is an actual travesty

What makes it worse is the fact you know it will prob be 45 mil up front with the rest on addons and performance related bonuses

I think the fee Raphinha and Richarlison goes for will be similar. We need the money more than Leeds so maybe our fee will be less, but not much.

The fee for Antony is different as he is younger and has a higher ceiling.

You could make this argument for almost any of the better players at the bottom of the league. If they were in better teams they would do better.

Toney got a goal or assist every 156 minutes
Dennis got a goal or assist every 162 minutes
Cornet got a goal or assist every 170 minutes
Richarlison got a goal or assist every 172 minutes
The first 2 played mostly Centre forward for their clubs most of the season.
All 3 have nowhere near the workrate/ helping defensively of Richarlison.
He is worth more than each of them.

None of them will go for that though.

Raphina will go for 45m ish and add ons.
Anthony I would assume similar and then add ons.
I expect we will get 55/60m for richie with a few add ons based on CL etc.

Honestly people need to realise he's just not that good. Great work rate yeah, but a lot of his game leaves a lot to be desired in my opinion.

Absolutely take £60m for him
Look at his Brazil record

We are crap at creating chances

Richarlison literally creates his own chances sometimes

You put him in a side like spurs he easily will get as many goals as son

Be interesting to see how the screams about richarlison and his "diving" antics would be put away if he signed for either Tottenham or Chelsea. I can hear it now "richarlison really needs some protection from some of these tasty challenges".

Status
Not open for further replies.