2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I missing something? Surely he would not be automatic first choice there so minutes on the pitch would be limited and in a World Cup year?

Am I missing something? Surely he would not be automatic first choice there so minutes on the pitch would be limited and in a World Cup year?
Even with that being a squad player with Spurs in London is probably much more appealing to many players than being the star and playing every week in an awful Everton side. No doubt his national manager will encourage him to join a club offering European football too.

I kind of agree.

I was so impressed with kulusevski so I would be amazed if he's dropped.
Son and Kane play most of the games.

I get he may be rotated but I still don't see him as first choice automatic starter their.
I feel that Richie may suit efc and that will be proven in the coming years. Suspect he will never have it as good.

I see they both appointed themselves and Brands gave himself a new contract.

Were many in the fanbase angry when either were appointed? I seem to recall most were happy with the appointments particularly "der architect".

If only we had MikeH72's mystic powers we could look into the future and find the cure for COVID and make EFC Title Contenders in the same swoop !

Status
Not open for further replies.