2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS, what sort of people do we have governing this club if we end up with Alli and Winks + <£60M for Richarlison?

Two broken down cockneys and a few bits of slummy for our Brazilian international attacker.

Tell that 'kin snake Levy and his mafiosa manager to go and reproduce with each other.

Really? Not really necessary

So you don't think he's playing in a farmers league?

Come on you or I could score 10-15 goals in that league the standard is woeful.

Compare Eriksen to James - one had a heart attack and within 12 months makes PL team of the season.

The other breaks his toenail and misses 4 weeks of footie.

The worship of him on here is testament to how far we've fallen as a club.

A talented maverick who's made of glass and past his prime.

I'm more concerned Levy and co will try and cut a deal and include Winks in it (that's why Everton want to keep them separate), meaning we get less upfront money.

If we put the info together with that Watford chaps.

Richarlison we get £54mil.

Watford get £6mil and another £18mil for Dennis.

Leaving us with £36mil and Dennis for Richarlison.

Theres no words.

So you don't think he's playing in a farmers league?

Come on you or I could score 10-15 goals in that league the standard is woeful.

Compare Eriksen to James - one had a heart attack and within 12 months makes PL team of the season.

The other breaks his toenail and misses 4 weeks of footie.

The worship of him on here is testament to how far we've fallen as a club.

A talented maverick who's made of glass and past his prime.
I was talking about the offensive comment of calling a team in Qatar as Al kebab.

We have Moshiri and BK in charge. Potentially about to ride off into the sunset.
They don't care about the deal at all.

I mean its offensive if you have nothing better to do with your time than to try cheap point score by playing the race card.

Is calling Moise Kean spaghetti legs offensive because he's Italian?
It’s not racist but disrespectful to not only call the country the wrong name but the club’s name too

I actually think Dennis would be decent for us *runs*

Of course we still need more options and I hope we wouldn't just get him as a forward.

Seriously though, who high up in our club has an absolute rod on for raiding watford all the time?!

Status
Not open for further replies.