2021/22 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol lol lol

I may be one of the "Benitez 8" but guess what son I sleep soundly at night.

Benitez took something away from you and a few others the moment he joined the club, he ripped your soul into two and pulled your metaphorical heart out your chest.

You'll never get that back Eggs so dont pity me as I and the other 7 (or is it 8? 9?) Feel nothing but sorrow for a now broken poster / record.
You are a dirty kopite

Any "supporter" who wouldn't support the club because of who the manager in the dugout was is a drama queen.

They quite frankly deserve to be chortled at.
1655718339729.png

He might get a chance next season if he can prove himself in Pre Season. Mainly because I cant see many teams coming in for him.

“Jean-Philippe will not return to Russia,” says his representative, Bernard Collignon. “He has no offers from the RPL.”

lol lol lol

I may be one of the "Benitez 8" but guess what son I sleep soundly at night.

Benitez took something away from you and a few others the moment he joined the club, he ripped your soul into two and pulled your metaphorical heart out your chest.

You'll never get that back Eggs so dont pity me as I and the other 7 (or is it 8? 9?) Feel nothing but sorrow for a now broken poster / record.
You’re a filthy kopite

Benitez would never get a job in League One, Fleetwood are miles above his level
That can’t be true. I was told he had offers on the table ready to go from 3 European heavyweights or something. That fella who fancied himself some Spanish thick crust said this and he can’t be lying because he was literally in love with Benitez so it’s gotta be true.

That can’t be true. I was told he had offers on the table ready to go from 3 European heavyweights or something. That fella who fancied himself some Spanish thick crust said this and he can’t be lying because he was literally in love with Benitez so it’s gotta be true.
He soon disappeared that bloke didn’t he?

He soon disappeared that bloke didn’t he?
He reappeared when ever frank lost a game. Trying to big up his big Spanish lover but yeah he went quick enough I feel bad for the next team that actually gets Benitez not just because they have a crap Spanish dinosaur as manger. they will also have that danger showing up to big him up on the fan forum.

He reappeared when ever frank lost a game. Trying to big up his big Spanish lover but yeah he went quick enough I feel bad for the next team that actually gets Benitez not just because they have a crap Spanish dinosaur as manger. they will also have that danger showing up to big him up on the fan forum.
Was it true the Benitez camp had people trying to drum up support for him online? I’m sure I remember the big man on here mentioning something about it at the time

Status
Not open for further replies.