2021/22 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.

The only genuine DM in our squad now and he isn't good enough and has fitness and seeming taste for clubbing. Classic Everton

It would appear that he is back to full fitness and that he is simply not good enough to play in the Premier League. I was going to say he encapsulates everything which is wrong with the hierarchy at this club and why we won't compère at the top end of the table. We threw money at the situation because we don't have the necessary people in place to run things properly, and it would also appear that we are going to do nothing about it.
Sack the Board.

It would appear that he is back to full fitness and that he is simply not good enough to play in the Premier League. I was going to say he encapsulates everything which is wrong with the hierarchy at this club and why we won't compère at the top end of the table. We threw money at the situation because we don't have the necessary people in place to run things properly, and it would also appear that we are going to do nothing about it.
Sack the Board.
We don't actually know that though. He may be, but would need a run of games now he is fit.

lol lol lol

I may be one of the "Benitez 8" but guess what son I sleep soundly at night.

Benitez took something away from you and a few others the moment he joined the club, he ripped your soul into two and pulled your metaphorical heart out your chest.

You'll never get that back Eggs so dont pity me as I and the other 7 (or is it 8? 9?) Feel nothing but sorrow for a now broken poster / record.

Imagine boasting that Benitez took the love of the club away from some fans.

Any "supporter" who wouldn't support the club because of who the manager in the dugout was is a drama queen.

They quite frankly deserve to be chortled at.
But it is not just the manager in the dugout. Benitez didn't suddenly materialise in the dugout. The Board/owner picked him, they are the people who set the tone of the club, they steer the club in the direction they wish it to go. They felt that Benitez was the road they wanted to take the club down. I can see why some people would not want to give their support to this bunch of fools. While I can see their point of view I personally don't agree but want the Board out before they do any more damage, as a club they have us on the ropes, if they continue in the vain of the last 5/6 years they will finish us off.
We are a big business, things happen because people in positions of power make decisions, our lot continue to make bad decisions while getting paid more than the vast majority of the other Boards running our rivals.

Any "supporter" who wouldn't support the club because of who the manager in the dugout was is a drama queen.

They quite frankly deserve to be chortled at.

A lot did support him but then the results turned and the thing everyone tried to ignore came to the fore.

Its not hard to understand. Be as edgy or controversial as you want.

Most didn't support him because he could not get results and fell out with a significant portion of the football operations.

Status
Not open for further replies.