BU meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's any fan group led by Mr Kelly that people oppose, a lot won't look any further when they see his name or KEIOC.

For me, keioc are the anti fan group, and since the BU is but a front for Keioc I'm out. The battle of Everton was done by the spokesman of keioc. Not a junior functionary, but the spokesman at the time. I truly cannot conceive of a situation where I'd publicly seek to embarrass the club in such a way. I don't even bet on Everton matches, so for anyone who seriously does such damage on behalf of "fans" needs his head examining.

And now we have the leaking of private conversation and the demand that the press kow tow to their tune.

Balls Up (keioc) should simply be called the delusion of grandour - but they make good comic material.

And I thought that Everton's PR was bad.

I travel between Everton fora on a regular basis.
What annoys me in particular is that supporters who are not blatantly pro BU and blatantly anti-Kenwright are regarded somehow as lesser fans,apologists for Bill Kenwright or worst of all Kopites.
Bluekipper is as usual the worst for this.
I do not really class myself as a Bill Kenwright supporter,at the same time I think he has helped improve Everton over the last number of years and his biggest failing unfortunately in being a pauper as football club owners go.
Very simply we need a lot of money to be invested in EvertonFC and we need a new ground if the club is to move forward and BK will never be able to do either.
What I find strange is that I am feeling resistance to the BU agenda largely because of theie so-called activists on these fora.

If I had one piece of advice to give them,it is to put an official spokeman on sites such as this and let supporters understand the real message they are trying to get across.

I travel between Everton fora on a regular basis.
What annoys me in particular is that supporters who are not blatantly pro BU and blatantly anti-Kenwright are regarded somehow as lesser fans,apologists for Bill Kenwright or worst of all Kopites.
Bluekipper is as usual the worst for this.
I do not really class myself as a Bill Kenwright supporter,at the same time I think he has helped improve Everton over the last number of years and his biggest failing unfortunately in being a pauper as football club owners go.
Very simply we need a lot of money to be invested in EvertonFC and we need a new ground if the club is to move forward and BK will never be able to do either.
What I find strange is that I am feeling resistance to the BU agenda largely because of theie so-called activists on these fora.

If I had one piece of advice to give them,it is to put an official spokeman on sites such as this and let supporters understand the real message they are trying to get across.

I dont think that's true. There's the usual suspects of about three on here who would oppose anything put forward that looks for change and it wouldn't matter if an official spokesman from the BU posted on here night and day...they'd get slagged off by those two or three anti-change posters.

"I dont support Bill Kenwright, but....."

Hilarious.

Tote that barge, lift that bale.

Oh stop already. If you can't tell the difference go look it up. The only thing hilarious is your hatred of all things Everton and your love for the blue union.

Davek, whatever happened to freedom of speech? i aint changing my opinions because you say so, i am my own person, i have my own mind! The Blue Union activists are generally absolute bellends who constantly contradict themselves and eachother, they'll soon be the laughing stock of the fan groups. and whats this about them trying to set up a supporters club? - shouldnt they concentrate on the matter in hand?! and btw, imo howard kendall was only there for the free bar he undoubtedly got, i cant see him being anti kenwright!

Ok, toss aside Keioc and who else have you got? That Magner guy isn't bad, if a bit sarky. But that Jennings, he's always abusing the players on twitter and calls Moyes for everything, even personal attacks. It's not on.

But thats by the by because the Keioc commissars are clearly calling the shots.

Apologies to "Hayee", Black Toffee, and anyone else that feels like rewriting the recent past to the effect that the BU meeting with The Glorious Leader was "private". The reproduction of this email from an Everton employee should not be taken as a personal attack against other GOT posters on the grounds of gender, race, sexual preference etc:

To: Arthur Jones
CC: Graeme Sharp (Everton) <Graeme.Sharp@evertonfc.com>
Sent: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 6:44
Subject: RE: FAO Graeme Sharp

Arthur

At the meeting it was requested that there was to be no note taking but an acceptance that a report of the meeting would be released in their own words.

There was no agreement with regards to an audio recording and verbatim transcript.

Regards

Mark

The above email contradicts claims that the meeting was to remain private.

I realise it's not hard or cool to be sat behind a keyboard typing this piece of reality.

Apologies to "Hayee", Black Toffee, and anyone else that feels like rewriting the recent past to the effect that the BU meeting with The Glorious Leader was "private". The reproduction of this email from an Everton employee should not be taken as a personal attack against other GOT posters on the grounds of gender, race, sexual preference etc:

Arthur

At the meeting it was requested that there was to be no note taking but an acceptance that a report of the meeting would be released in their own words.

There was no agreement with regards to an audio recording and verbatim transcript.

Regards

Mark

I realise it's not hard or cool to be sat behind a keyboard typing this piece of reality.

Its actually quite sad that a level of hatred has blinded you to not seeing what is morally and ethically wrong with that email.

Its actually quite sad that a level of hatred has blinded you to not seeing what is morally and ethically wrong with that email.
id pos rep you neiler but danny's still playing god with my rep system, CONTROL FREAK HE IS!!!!

Arthur

Regards

Mark

I think that we can all quibble with the exact meaning of a "report of the meeting would be released in their own words.", but a tape recording drives two double decker buses through that. I think that Everton may have thought that the notes would have been similar to those released after representatives of E4C met with Graeme Sharp. Personally I blame the BU for their callous indifference about how the release would play out in public. I think they felt that it was so explosive that it would run and run in the media like the Newcastle saga with the media falling over themselves to find one scandal after another. But all the release did was totally embarrass the club and the fans and didn't advance their cause one iota.

Personally, I felt so embarrassed I wouldn't wear my Everton top for the best part of a month.

No lads remember there was no recording, they just had Rain Main sit in on the meeting and recite every line.

We all heard the 5live interview with Bill and he came across in that less... flaky.. as he did in the BU's transcript. It was a stitch up and a character assassination pure and simple.

I think that we can all quibble with the exact meaning of a "report of the meeting would be released in their own words.", but a tape recording drives two double decker buses through that. I think that Everton may have thought that the notes would have been similar to those released after representatives of E4C met with Graeme Sharp. Personally I blame the BU for their callous indifference about how the release would play out in public. I think they felt that it was so explosive that it would run and run in the media like the Newcastle saga with the media falling over themselves to find one scandal after another. But all the release did was totally embarrass the club and the fans and didn't advance their cause one iota.

Personally, I felt so embarrassed I wouldn't wear my Everton top for the best part of a month.

It's frightening how much you dislike people questioning the owner's way of doing things. You appear to have an agenda against the BU and KEIOC members in particular.

Status
Not open for further replies.