BU meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell those of us who aren't "blinded by hatred" but can't see quite what you're talking about.

I'm blinded by hatred, pick fights with women, and have driven scores of posters away from GOT, and proud of it. But even a charming, good looking arrogant keyboard warrior like myself can see that email nails any argument that what was discussed at the meeting was "private".

It's frightening how much you dislike people questioning the owner's way of doing things. You appear to have an agenda against the BU and KEIOC members in particular.

Moi? Agenda? Moi? Perhaps I dont like organisations using other peoples genuine concern as a front for their own fading organisation. Perhaps i don't like people vilifying Everton in such a public way. Silly me! Or perhaps I don't like organisations who make proposals and then don't fully explain how they are likely to work. Or organisations who's members or supporters only see things in Black and White and rather than win people over,spend their time insulting them, seeing them as thick or totally uninformed.

Agenda? Moi? Never - I'm like you Dave, an ordinary fan who only wants the best for Everton.

I'm blinded by hatred, pick fights with women, and have driven scores of posters away from GOT, and proud of it. But even a charming, good looking arrogant keyboard warrior like myself can see that email nails any argument that what was discussed at the meeting was "private".

you said it!!!

Ok my two pence worth-
I dont advocate the personal attack on Kenwright, hang on davek! i dont think he is the man to take us forward and am excited by the possibility of immenet takeover (insert hysterical laughter here) The decisions are made by a board of directors not one man, however what the BU did in secretly recording the meeting was wrong, from what i can determine there was an agreement to release a statement of what happened at the meeting after the fact, which no doubt would have been edited and agreed upon by BOTH sides before release. I constantly attend meetings where the minutes are taken and written into an acceptable format post meeting. if the meetings where recorded and released there is absolutely no doubt some one would read the wrong message into them and be mightily offended. Stuff is said in context not just by verbal language but also in body language as well, if i say something with a raised eyebrow i may be being sarcastic, you get what i mean? i was of the opinion to start that the BU was a good idea with valid concerns about the Hierarchal structure of the Club, but they have turned me away from their arguments with underhand tactics. i simply dont ike sneaky.
I am NOT a Kenwright die hard in the slightest, i believe he is an evertonian just hes not very good at the business (the board as well) and i believe he should sell to a proven business (or consortium)
I am also NOT a BU supporter, they have as quoted earlier shot themselves in the face as far as i am concerned.

There i said it!

Bruce Wayne for Chairman

Ok my two pence worth-
I dont advocate the personal attack on Kenwright, hang on davek! i dont think he is the man to take us forward and am excited by the possibility of immenet takeover (insert hysterical laughter here) The decisions are made by a board of directors not one man, however what the BU did in secretly recording the meeting was wrong, from what i can determine there was an agreement to release a statement of what happened at the meeting after the fact, which no doubt would have been edited and agreed upon by BOTH sides before release. I constantly attend meetings where the minutes are taken and written into an acceptable format post meeting. if the meetings where recorded and released there is absolutely no doubt some one would read the wrong message into them and be mightily offended. Stuff is said in context not just by verbal language but also in body language as well, if i say something with a raised eyebrow i may be being sarcastic, you get what i mean? i was of the opinion to start that the BU was a good idea with valid concerns about the Hierarchal structure of the Club, but they have turned me away from their arguments with underhand tactics. i simply dont ike sneaky.
I am NOT a Kenwright die hard in the slightest, i believe he is an evertonian just hes not very good at the business (the board as well) and i believe he should sell to a proven business (or consortium)
I am also NOT a BU supporter, they have as quoted earlier shot themselves in the face as far as i am concerned.

There i said it!

Bruce Wayne for Chairman

All ifs and buts. Only the people who set the meeting up know for sure what was to be permissable by way of a report.

Cant disagree with you there Davek, thats the trouble with hearsay, past the context of the actual 'happening' everything can be read one of two ways. i think we are all in agreement that Kaiser Bill needs to sell? just i have to be slightly worried about who to and where they would take us. i suppose though that at the end of the day anywhere is better than stagnation which is where we are now

Status
Not open for further replies.