Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cameron Archer the 20 year old Villa England u21 player is available for loan.

Championship clubs after him.

Someone to look at on a permanent if we make a big sale.

I'll tell you why I like McNeil.

Good work ethic, good passer, can play multiple positions, strong left foot.

His problem was being the only creative player at Burnley...so teams stop him and the only option was long ball.

Sometimes its not about pace and I could see him being very effective with Dele and DCL.

Not a popular choice but im not afraid to back it.
I wouldn't be too concerned about 1 goal/assist last year either, it was an anomaly. He is going to have a really good career McNeil, only going to improve, if you could get him for 20M it would be fantastic business long term.

Attachments

• IMG_20220619_083559_1.jpg
    IMG_20220619_083559_1.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 74

His problem was being the only creative player at Burnley...so teams stop him and the only option was long ball.

Sometimes its not about pace and I could see him being very effective with Dele and DCL.

…Sheedy wasn’t fast, not a bad goal in this game;

Yet another winger who got 9 goals for them, who’d actually be cheaper is crap in your opinion ?

I wouldn't be too concerned about 1 goal/assist last year either, it was an anomaly. He is going to have a really good career McNeil, only going to improve, if you could get him for 20M it would be fantastic business long term.
20mil for an attacking player that doesn’t score or assist would be horrendous business. If there the players we’re targeting, we better hope we’re water tight at the back next season, because we will be scoring even last goals than last season

Cameron Archer the 20 year old Villa England u21 player is available for loan.

Championship clubs after him.

Someone to look at on a permanent if we make a big sale.

Just text my villa mate asking if he's any good, his reply .....

No way is he going anywhere. I'll chain myself to the Villa Park gates if they try and sell him. The kid is the most natural goal scorer I've seen down Villa since Dwight Yorke.

It gets tedious doesn’t it, lines and lines of young players who may not be ready for a few years.

Don’t think Zat comprehends that we need to spend what money we have on players that are ready now. otherwise expect another season of pain
I don’t mind us spending money on young talent , like maybe the kid from hull. And maybe a young CB as a back up for now. But to potentially waste 20mil+ on a player who’s done nothing in 4yrs would be a shocking waste of what money we have.

The other problem is most of the ready made players wouldn’t be good enough for the ones we can attract or afford, like the links to Winks. Zinchecko is probably at the top of that group for the best we could get.

Just text my villa mate asking if he's any good, his reply .....

No way is he going anywhere. I'll chain myself to the Villa Park gates if they try and sell him. The kid is the most natural goal scorer I've seen down Villa since Dwight Yorke.
Lol your mate will be upset then as West Brom are favourites to get him, at least his Mom will still be able to do his washing

Status
Not open for further replies.