Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? My grandma ran faster than him. Awful suggestion.

He can’t score can’t assist. And you are moaning about Dennis’s stats. Look at McNeil’s stats. He scored like one was it?

#Just look the stats up. McNeil scored zero yes 0 goal last season. Being young doesn’t mean he is good.

Just to be clear, you’re so against Dennis 16G/A last season you’d prefer McNeil with with 1 G/A contribution last season? I know he scored that cracker against us once but, why???

Actually McNeil scored zero goal last season. Zat wants McNeil just because he is 22.

Regardless of Dennis , I’d definitely swerve McNeil.
I thought he was vastly overrated when we were being heavily linked and his performances since have generally confirmed that opinion.

I'll tell you why I like McNeil.

Good work ethic, good passer, can play multiple positions, strong left foot.

His problem was being the only creative player at Burnley...so teams stop him and the only option was long ball.

Sometimes its not about pace and I could see him being very effective with Dele and DCL.

Not a popular choice but im not afraid to back it.

His problem was being the only creative player at Burnley...so teams stop him and the only option was long ball.

Sometimes its not about pace and I could see him being very effective with Dele and DCL.

0 goal 1 assist in 38 games and you want to spend a huge sum on this useless lad. You are deluded man. You only want him because he is 22 at this point.

It’s another player from a relegated side. We will have a squad full of them

Really hope there's something to the Zinchenko story, would be a very shrewd signing. We can offer him the opportunity to play CM as he wants to, while also gaining some cover for Myko without a new signing (I'm not convinced Nkounkou will make it in the PL). Also, having shown a willingness to play Coleman as a CB in a three at the end of the season signing Zinchenko gives the similar option of playing Myko as a LCB alongside, say, Godfrey and Tarkowski with Zinchenko the LWB.

You don't train and play under Guardiola without developing top notch technique, even Delph looked a cut above most of ours in terms of composure and technique, so you're replacing that quality plus providing defensive options in one fell swoop.

Really hope there's something to the Zinchenko story, would be a very shrewd signing. We can offer him the opportunity to play CM as he wants to, while also gaining some cover for Myko without a new signing (I'm not convinced Nkounkou will make it in the PL). Also, having shown a willingness to play Coleman as a CB in a three at the end of the season signing Zinchenko gives the similar option of playing Myko as a LCB alongside, say, Godfrey and Tarkowski with Zinchenko the LWB.

You don't train and play under Guardiola without developing top notch technique, even Delph looked a cut above most of ours in terms of composure and technique, so you're replacing that quality plus providing defensive options in one fell swoop.
And make him captain

0 goal 1 assist in 38 games and you want to spend a huge sum on this useless lad. You are deluded man. You only want him because he is 22 at this point.

Forget the stats which make players like Dennis and Cornet look better than dross.

Watch some of his passing and even his defensive work...very good player to have in the squad.

….stats don’t tell the whole story. How this fabulous McNeil pass wasn’t an assist still amazes me;

Exactly...wand of a left foot.

Dele and DCL would love playing with him.

£15mil they apparently want. May not start every game but as one of 4 wide options he looks good to me.

Nice to have him in the side...brings leadership and experience as well plus clearly a winning mentality.

Left midfielder in a 3 imo...

Expensive so loan with an option would be good.

Forget the stats which make players like Dennis and Cornet look better than dross.

Watch some of his passing and even his defensive work...very good player to have in the squad.

Exactly...wand of a left foot.

Dele and DCL would love playing with him.

£15mil they apparently want. May not start every game but as one of 4 wide options he looks good to me.

Nice to have him in the side...brings leadership and experience as well plus clearly a winning mentality.

Left midfielder in a 3 imo...

Expensive so loan with an option would be good.
I think we have enough players who can’t score and assist. A big no thank you.

….stats don’t tell the whole story. How this fabulous McNeil pass wasn’t an assist still amazes me;

I think you are right.

I wouldn't pay near to what Burnley were after last season, but at 22 with the experiences he has had, I would have a look at him.

I'm surprised his stats are so bad, but does look a case of it being a bit of an anomaly. He has quality, size and offers a fair bit defensively. If he was available at a reason price, it might be a good time to get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.