2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both scenarios are difficult but we can't just ignore the fact one day they have to happen. In my eyes, loan for Broja will get a return similar to DCL in our current setup.

Of Richy and DCL it's a weird one.

Richy is the guaranteed solid return, DCL is the riskier but higher reward if it goes well in terms of keeping.

I think if you are willing to sell Richy, then for a big fee you have to be willing to sell in our situation the one whose actually the riskier to keep (that injury just has me worried as hell) yes he's a year more on his contract - but DCL will devalue more than Richy will in a year's time if that injury reoccurs.

Sell both and trust in a really harsh rebuilding year by bringing in younger players scattered with a couple of more experienced ones with the right attitude.

Deli, Gordon, Patterson and Godfrey for me are big determiners how well we do in such a situation as all four have the potential to really contribute

If he is off, hopefully it concludes by the end of this month, and we can get our own business going in early July.

I’m hoping that with Madrid and PSG sniffing around we get a good fee for him, this £51m fee quoted from spurs is a joke surely? We would need to spend a lot of money to replace his goals and influence in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.