2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Pepe ended up as isn't a good indication of why he was valued so high. There are always flops.

The market is set by other players in comparable positions. That goes for other sports too, NBA, NFL. When someone signs a player of the level of Pepe for over £70m, then we should use that as a precedent, because Richarlison is the better player.

£50m is far too low. £60m is getting close. £65m and we are there.

Reactions: JLW
I honestly don’t care where he goes we just need it done fast but make sure we get a good price for him

I think it's always better not to sell to another team you play. But yes, getting a big amount of money as soon as possible is the most important thing. £50m is not close to that.

Reactions: JLW

If we sell him for more or less what we paid for him then I'm afraid it's the same old Everton. Nothing has changed, we just drop our knickers for the top clubs.

Bill has probably written a heartfelt letter to the rest of the board saying how he deserves to choose his next club after his heroics last season.

I hate this club sometimes. Needs to be £60m minimum and even that is light.

The market is set by other players in comparable positions. That goes for other sports too, NBA, NFL. When someone signs a player of the level of Pepe for over £72m, then we should use that as a precedent, because Richarlison is the better player.

£50m is far too low. £60m is getting close. £65m and we are there.
Derek Carr can try to use Aaron Rodgers contract as a precedent. It doesn't mean he gets the money.

If we sell him for more or less what we paid for him then I'm afraid it's the same old Everton. Nothing has changed, we just drop our knickers for the top clubs.

Bill has probably written a heartfelt letter to the rest of the board saying how he deserves to choose his next club after his heroics last season.

I hate this club sometimes. Needs to be £60m minimum and even that is light.
What do you mean? Lukaku, Stones and Fellaini all had to force their way out. Barkley had to snake us to get a move. We're incredibly pesky.

Derek Carr can try to use Aaron Rodgers contract as a precedent. It doesn't mean he gets the money.

Watson got the money (even with all the other stuff), and he is not even close to the level of Rodgers. Players and teams will use the precedents in all sports to their advantage.

£50m is not the market value. And the value of the player to us is higher than the value to a buyer. But that's up to a buyer to reflect that.

Watson got the money (even with all the other stuff), and he is not even close to the level of Rodgers. Players and teams will use the precedents in all sports to their advantage.

£50m is not the market value. And the value of the player to us is higher than the value to a buyer. But that's up to a buyer to reflect that.

I know you don't like Richalison for whatever reasons, but you can't honestly debate that £50m is a good deal for Richarlison.
I'd try hard to get more but if that's the best offer around I'm also taking it

Status
Not open for further replies.