2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose there is some clause whereby non-payment leads to a greater punishment, but I would be so tempted to muck them about as much as possible. Perhaps our media team could find 2/3 examples of worse or the same being said and then the club’s legal guys should say we’ll pay up when you have fined these guys too.
Eventually you might have to admit defeat but I am fully in favour of the club fighting back a bit over these matters. No one else will stand up for us so we should be prepared to stand up for ourselves.
This, I do not think at the present time, we will be disadvantaged by developing a siege mentality. In fact, I think it brings about improvement in some of our players. If the club did as you say, I think it would improve the 'togetherness' in the squad and also begin to send a signal to the Premier League that we are p...ed off with the inconsistencies in decision making from which we seem to suffer more than most.

Why Frank is so popular is because he is a winner...and he gets Everton like no manager since ....well.... yonks : that's a good combination. He has united our club. I have hopes his footballing career will be remembered not as a Chelsea hero....but as an Everton one. And here's the thing: I genuinely think Frank would like that too.

Why Frank is so popular is because he is a winner...and he gets Everton like no manager since ....well.... yonks : that's a good combination. He has united our club. I have hopes his footballing career will be remembered not as a Chelsea hero....but as an Everton one. And here's the thing: I genuinely think Frank would like that too.
He saved us from relegation too. Next season may be another kettle of fish as he’ll have to impose his own impression onto the team.

He might have peaked too soon. The only way is down from that number lol

Well done on the survey again. It was quite cathartic filling it out after the last game

100%

96% approval rating from taking a team from 16th to 16th in half a season.

I hope our Frankel does well next season but I fear this is well and truly the calm before the storm once the memories of Benitez fade and fans start demanding top half finishes and pushes for europe (rightfully so this club shouldn't be in the doldrums).

Status
Not open for further replies.