Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutted to see Richy come out and basically say he wants to go, can't blame him

Hopefully we get rid of that lump DCL if he has any value left
I agree I want DCL gone whether Richy stays or goes, tbh Im Wondering whether it’s time to have a total revamp get those 2 gone, try and keep Pickford and try to build around the better players we have left, I’d like us to try to build a young pacey team, we are still playing relatively old style football getting it to the big man up top. look at the 2 best teams in the country they don’t do that, time for change I think.

Players I would definitely keep, Pickford,Patterson,Mykolenko,Godfrey,Gordon,Iwobi,Gray,Doucoure,Dele (squad players as we can’t sell them all, Coleman,Davies,Townsend,Keane,Holgate,Brantwaite, there are some up and coming youngsters to add to that list) try to offload Rondon,Gomes,Allan and If Richy wants out sell him and I’d sell DCL, then give Lampard the funds to fill the gaps . Three I’d go for are Broja,Gilmor and Gallagher one of those could be a loan also we would need a few others.

With several other clubs interested i very much doubt he'll only fetch 20M. He's a tidy player with a winning never say die mentally who i think is worth 40M, especially seeing as he still has 2 years left on his contract.

Mate, no offence meant,but you're absolutely mental if you think someone you paid less than 2m for who has not broken into the first team especially in his true position (he's a backup) and had only 2 years left on his 'sub 40k contract) is worth 40m.

Make it happen Everton!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220530-234115_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20220530-234115_Twitter.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 208

Status
Not open for further replies.