Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
At £17.5m we have defo done far worse business than being after this fella.
We’ve done some of the worst business a club has ever done over the last decade, I’d like us to pack that in!

Cornet isn’t a horrible option in my opinion, I was being over the top, he definitely has something about him but I’d like to think he’s more an option if we can’t get our first choices like if Forest go up or Hull price their young winger out of a move. If we’re spending 15-20 I’d rather it be on the next big star rather than someone who did alright in a horrible team and may do better around better attackers

I hope he’s not a big focus of our transfer plans but an option we’re considering I guess

Get a fee for him even a small one.

On the outs front it looks like we are in some negotiations, Kean we know while Broadhead and Virginia all mooted and under the radar - however all adds up.

Guts of 30 mill would be very welcome.

If the are done before or after July should give us an indication of how we are financially.

On the outs front it looks like we are in some negotiations, Kean we know while Broadhead and Virginia all mooted and under the radar - however all adds up.

Guts of 30 mill would be very welcome.

If the are done before or after July should give us an indication of how we are financially.
We must keep the big 3 Richy, Picks and DCL. Give them new contracts and build the team around them.

We’ve done some of the worst business a club has ever done over the last decade, I’d like us to pack that in!

Cornet isn’t a horrible option in my opinion, I was being over the top, he definitely has something about him but I’d like to think he’s more an option if we can’t get our first choices like if Forest go up or Hull price their young winger out of a move. If we’re spending 15-20 I’d rather it be on the next big star rather than someone who did alright in a horrible team and may do better around better attackers

I hope he’s not a big focus of our transfer plans but an option we’re considering I guess
I agree, I hope he’s not a priority but he’s definitely not gonna be the next Cenk or anything like that. To be fair, it wouldn’t surprise me if Everton are trying to unsettle him. Their finances are absolutely desperate and I suspect someone will pick him up for less than his 17.5m release clause.

I'm hoping Lampard has been on the blower to a few of the young Chelsea lads sounding them out about what their intentions are.

Think what we get from Chelsea will have a huge impact on which positions we need to focus on in other business.

We must keep the big 3 Richy, Picks and DCL. Give them new contracts and build the team around them.

I would for another season personally mate, id be pragmatic in the sense we need money, but id like to keep Richarlison until after the world cup, were i think his value tops out, though a lot of variables in that. He might want to go, we may get an exceptional offer, we might need the sponds and we arent getting big fees in for to many others.

The other two i cant see leaving, it would surprise me.

If gray had got 9 goals in 26 games. You’d be saying he did more than alright. Some of our fans have him as player of the year and he went missing for 4 months.

I’m not saying Cornet is a world beater, but he’s a good option to kick us into that group of teams battling for Europe. And 17mil Is a decent price

I would for another season personally mate, id be pragmatic in the sense we need money, but id like to keep Richarlison until after the world cup, were i think his value tops out, though a lot of variables in that. He might want to go, we may get an exceptional offer, we might need the sponds and we arent getting big fees in for to many others.

The other two i cant see leaving, it would surprise me.
Only way we could keep richy is if he signs a new contract....if not with only one year remaining next summer, you'll get max 20 or 25 millions for him.

Only way we could keep richy is if he signs a new contract....if not with only one year remaining next summer, you'll get max 20 or 25 millions for him.

Fair point mate, your right of course and its not the worst idea, via gentlemans agreement that we wouldn't be Teds when its time to go - if someone meets his value (95 mill is my opening stance) *runs.

Fair point mate, your right of course and its not the worst idea, via gentlemans agreement that we wouldn't be Teds when its time to go - if someone meets his value (95 mill is my opening stance) *runs.
Hand Richy a new 5 years contract with a release clause of £100m. This will do.

Cornet doesn't seem so bad given he can score in the PL - but I seriously hope we are looking at other positions first,

Hand Richy a new 5 years contract with a release clause of £100m. This will do.

I think hes the type who may sign it mate, our position should be: look, dont rock the boat you got into the Brazil squad here, sit it out get the World Cup under your belt and we wont have massive obstacles bar a decent fee next summer for you to move on, you look after us we will look after you, on a fee id ask for 95 mill, id accept 85 mill, loads wont agree with me there on value but that would be my position.

Status
Not open for further replies.