Ross Barkley - opinion poll

Would you have Ross Barkley back?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's difficult to put into words just how terrible a footballer he is.

Would be great in your Sunday league, mind. Just shouldn't be anywhere near a professional football pitch

Richarlison.
Nah, he'll be a Lukaku type character. People will pine for the days he was in the team, a small number of crazy people will say he was terrible but nobody will believe he's actually ever coming back. Whereas, some people genuinely would have Barkley, Deulofeu, Besic and Straqualursi back in the squad tomorrow.

Nah, he'll be a Lukaku type character. People will pine for the days he was in the team, a small number of crazy people will say he was terrible but nobody will believe he's actually ever coming back. Whereas, some people genuinely would have Barkley, Deulofeu, Besic and Straqualursi back in the squad tomorrow.
I would actually give Geri a go you know.

Hes hasnt regressed as badly as the rest.

Nah, he was cack when we sold him, he went to a team where the quality around him improved by 500% and was still cack. The lad has the IQ of a bathmat and worst of all, he is another bottler, who opts to pass sideways or back if he is being pressed. We already already breached FIFA’s quota of numb-skulled bottlers, if we bring Barkley back they may impose sanctions on us?
I have just had a word with my bathmat and I have to say it was quite offended by the comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.