Salty Kopite Media

Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes me laugh is that sky sports on there app have a video package called “premiership great escapes” about relegation escapes through the premiership years. Every club on that video in that game where they escaped relegation had a pitch invasion at the end as the supporters were so relieved so I can’t believe we are getting so much crap over it as it’s something that has been done for years.
To me that definitely shows there is some agenda against us as I can’t remember there being that much uproar about it previously.
Perhaps it’s this snowflake disease that seems to be spreading across the world at the minute.
there is definitely some agenda against us...we have countless examples all season
I do think it's highlighted more because of players attacked at Forrest and Viera hassle at Goodison
But it does provide a perfect distraction from us being happy and deserving of staying up so they are happy to roll with it

Was just speaking to an elderly red who didn't know I was a blue. I must say I was distributed as was the gunner with me.
He was complaining about refs and particularly how they've treated Everton, var corruption etc, Klopp is a good manager but talks to much especially if we (as in Liverpool) are doping. Finished with it just shows how dodgy and biased the English press are not talking about the refs and trying to make a story out of Everton and FFP. Sky ruining football.
It’s a laughing joke now about doping.. think a lot of Liverpool fans know it as well

Palace fans calling for punishment for the pitch invasion and threatening their players sure there were a few idiots but they weren't flares they were smoke bombs. Also they seem very sensitive have they never got carried away as a fanbase?

Palace fans calling for punishment for the pitch invasion and threatening their players sure there were a few idiots but they weren't flares they were smoke bombs. Also they seem very sensitive have they never got carried away as a fanbase?
They enjoyed beating us in the ZDS Cup Final. Yes, that one.

Another borderline salty. For him he’s managed to keep a relatively low profile this time but he did go a bit to town on the salty retweets. Even retweeting the Mail which I guess Guardian journalists don’t often do

This won't come as a surprise

Screenshot_20220522-184021_Samsung Internet.jpg

Literally everything has to be filtered through an LFC lens as far as she is concerned. It's how she has made a living. She's far from being alone in that respect.
North Korean style self censorship. Liverpool and the Royal family media treatment give us an understanding of life in a dictatorship.
Even the Royals get harsher and more balanced scrutiny than the RS.

Status
Not open for further replies.