Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Crystal Palace

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like young Gordon but yes, he is a diver and a dramatic, exaggerating diver at that. This rolling over three or four times when he goes down is getting him a reputation which will stick unless someone taps him on the shoulder and tells him to cut it out.
It’s part of the modern game so he’d be at a disadvantage if he never went down after feeling contact. He just needs to learn better when to stay up and when to drop. At the moment he’s going down under easy challenges with the knock on effect of getting nothing for the actual pens/frees.

It’s part of the modern game so he’d be at a disadvantage if he never went down after feeling contact. He just needs to learn better when to stay up and when to drop. At the moment he’s going down under east challenges with the knock on effect of getting nothing for the actual pens/frees.
I get the going down so that the ref has to make a decision, but rolling over and over will work against him if he keeps doing it

I've seen Messi score quite a few goals like that with the outside of the left. Didn't expect to see one from Michael Keane.

I don't think the media have quite realised how good it was.

Osman knew how good it was. It was very Messi/Salah like, where they take a quick touch and seem to finish quickly before a keeper can even set themselves.

Well we did it. That support outside and inside Goodison has gone around the world. Everyone of you should be proud of yourselves. The power of our fanbase should never be underestimated. Keep the banners and flags and blue smoke going into next season. We as a fanbase have set a standard now and we need to keep to it. We are the peoples club. Well done everyone.
UTFT

Status
Not open for further replies.