Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kicking Gordon to the curb? Come on man it’s his first real season and he’s only 21.
We aint selling 18 players mate.

I just listed the players I think are worth keeping.

Iwobi, Gordon, Davies and others are worth another look and ok for the squad, but they didnt make my list.

We have just escaped relegation, theres not many that havent played badly at times this season.

We'll definitely have to sell this season before buying. Lost the USM sponsorship and lost around 13m in prize money

If we can shift Allan,Gomes, Gbamin, and a defender. We will have had a good summer. I think either Richy or DCL will be sacrificed, if silly bids come in for any of our players they will be sold.

I deliberately stayed out of this thread, as it was pointless until we knew what division we were going to be playing in. Massive overhaul needed, bringing in younger, faster players but at least we have a fair few out of contract. New centre half, right back, box to box midfielder or 2 and a right sided forward if we keep DCL and Richarlison. Good luck Frank!!!

Reckon we'll only see 3 or 4 outs myself minus players who's contracts are up etc. I think we'll see about 5 or 6 in though assuming we make good money on sales.
As long as Mina, Keane and Gomes are among the "outs", I don't care. Simply cannot start another campaign with such fragile players in the spine of the team.

Getting their huge wages off the payroll will help our finances, and they must all have low book values now so even modest fees *should* represent a "profit" for the purpose of calming the FFP accountants down.

@Zatara please can we have a staying up ins and out list.

In an ideal world we could move these on...

An enormous amount in wages + perhaps around £90mil in fees.

1: Sigurdsson out of contract
2: Kenny out of contract
3: Tosun out of contract
4: Delph out of contract
5: Lonergan out of contract
6: Van De Beek end of loan
7: El Ghazi end of loan
8: Kean Pretty much gone
9: Allan
10: Mina
11 Holgate
12: Keane
13: Gomes
14: Gbamin
15: Rondon
16: Virginia
17: Gray

In an ideal world we could move these on...

An enormous amount in wages + perhaps around £90mil in fees.

1: Sigurdsson out of contract
2: Kenny out of contract
3: Tosun out of contract
4: Delph out of contract
5: Lonergan out of contract
6: Van De Beek end of loan
7: El Ghazi end of loan
8: Kean Pretty much gone
9: Allan
10: Mina
11 Holgate
12: Keane
13: Gomes
14: Gbamin
15: Rondon
16: Virginia
17: Gray

….and the difficulty is moving ordinary players on who are on extraordinary contracts.

Virtually all of the contracted players on your list will be here next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.