2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank god he was able to get up to fitness the last couple of games. Sure he's probably overhyped after last season, but for tonight I'm toasting our adonis number nine :cheers: one of the most important goals in our history

Detractors very quiet tonight.
Just not good enough this lad, Koeman need to bin him back off to League 1 or wherever he came from...
It's a purple patch, if anyone's daft enough to bid £10M take it....
State of that clobber, should be down at Finch Farm 24/7....
Not interested in Everton, not having it that he's not fit....

Same people who bent over backwards making excuses for Benitez and Rondon.

People absolutely slagging him in the match thread..

Won 15 headers tonight. FIFTEEN.

Including the most important header in our recent history.

This is incredible. 5 is considered high. Palace just couldn't deal with him, and it allows but to keep getting forward into their box.

He's getting back to fitness and is showing what we have missed all season really. We look a different team with him fully fit, in it.

This is incredible. 5 is considered high. Palace just couldn't deal with him, and it allows but to keep getting forward into their box.

He's getting back to fitness and is showing what we have missed all season really. We look a different team with him fully fit, in it.
Saw multiple people saying how he can’t time his jumps.

FIFTEEN

Saw multiple people saying how he can’t time his jumps.

FIFTEEN

In truth, his timing is still off. I think that's largely down to match fitness. But as you say, you wonder how deadly he would be when he gets that fitness back. I agree with Lampard, at leading the line and winning headers, he's the best in the game at that. He must be a nightmare to play against.

For context, I'd be amazed if anyone has won more headers all season.

In truth, his timing is still off. I think that's largely down to match fitness. But as you say, you wonder how deadly he would be when he gets that fitness back. I agree with Lampard, at leading the line and winning headers, he's the best in the game at that. He must be a nightmare to play against.

For context, I'd be amazed if anyone has won more headers all season.

It's not fitness it's just him. He's been mistiming headers since the day he arrived.

Status
Not open for further replies.