Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Crystal Palace

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

You lads do know that despite all the poor decisions this season, refs are not the primary reason we might go down?
I understand what you are saying, but as bad as we are, the refs have made some monumentally bad decisions that have definitely cost us a few points. We should be safe.

So maybe I’m missing something here but are we saying there is a conspiracy amongst all referees to ensure we lose? Do you think they have had Zoom calls to agree all this?
That was a red all day it was a 2 footed sissor kick..VAR never checked that

Not even bothered about the decisions, it is what it is, but these players are an absolute disgrace. Seriously, all they had to do is beat Watford, Brentford, or Palace and they have bottled every single game. I hate every single one of these players outside of Richy and Pickford. My 9 year old son is sitting here asking why we don’t support the RS. Absolutely furious.
Yeah Pickford was great on the 2 goal. He is not better then the rest!

What?

That's not what I saw.

Crystal Palace just kept the ball better. Their players are way better than ours and we couldn't get near them for a while there. Frank had to switch it to Iwobi in midfield to get the ball.

This was always a trap game, because CP have a bunch of ballers who are playing well and just want to play football. I knew they wouldn't be on their holiday yet.
Agreed. Palace are a good footballing team. Well drilled and with skilful players who can retain the ball well. Oh and their manager isn’t Lampard…

Status
Not open for further replies.