Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Crystal Palace

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

It worked against Chelsea and Leicester, was working against Brentford for the most part, it’s not the tactics at fault it’s the brainless players in the roles
I would argue it's both. We can judge results over tactics, but I fail to see repeated patterns of chances to think there isn't a tactical problem. Goals appear as one offs far too often. Gordon is a chicken without his head this game, but i am not seeing a lot of action with players off the ball to stretch or draw defenses to specific desired locations or places. Schematically 1v1 breakdowns or Richy brilliance have been the primary base of attack too much for weeks.

We could play for 4 weeks against these and still not look like scoring. I think DCL and Coleman have been worse than Gomes. All crap like and Frank has no tactical knowledge based on his last few games.

Getting trounced 2 - 0 in the first half at home by a low middle team who are lead by an amateur manager in arguably our most important game in about 3 decades. That is where we are at as a club. In the gutter.
Who is the amateur? Lampard or Vieira?

Status
Not open for further replies.