Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Crystal Palace

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not a conspiracy theorist, far from it. But there’s FAR too many massive decisions going against us at this point for something not to be going on. Even by chance, one or 2 would go our way.

There’s no way VAR have looked at that and decided the ref doesn’t need to at least go and check the screen.

That is not how VAR is used. Maybe it will be next season but it is not how it works this season.

We clearly need to play the Uniteds and Chelseas of this world to get a result. Trust this lot to beat Arsenal on Sunday. I can see it now. Grrrrr so angry with this lot. Just win the game FFS.

Players aren’t good enough. That’s been the truth all season, they can barely pass a ball to each other.

Plus the refs want us down
This sums up 6 years of abject leadership under the Moshiri/ Kenwright regime. I am surprised we have lasted this long considering the mish mash of
poor players we have signed and the choice of managers.

Get Coleman and Gomes off then prey. Lampard needs sacking for the way he set us up. Palace never had such a more comfortable half

Getting trounced 2 - 0 in the first half at home by a low middle team who are lead by an amateur manager in arguably our most important game in about 3 decades. That is where we are at as a club. In the gutter.

I would like to say "but some of us are looking at the stars", but I just can't with this mob

Status
Not open for further replies.