Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
We would of been safe on Sunday but for some Sunday league style reffing. The players gave all but for the 10-15th time this season horrendous reffing had screwed us over. Yes most of the season they been terrible but they turned up lately
I don't disagree, but this is the price a team is always liable to pay for not turning up for many of the previous 35 matches over the course of the season. Basically, our own incompetence has now put us in the margin of error - or incompetence (or worse) in the case of this ludicrous referee.

This is my last post until Sunday evening. I don’t want to talk about Everton. I don’t want hear about Everton. Fortunately, I live in a part of the world where, if I don’t actively search it out, there will be absolutely no news about the club. There’s NHL playoffs, NBA playoffs, a new baseball season and what few people that are interested in the Premier League, aren’t interested in Everton, so I can shut it out…because the “up or down” scenario is driving me batty.
“Up” would make my year. “Down” would be downer…it’s the not knowing that kills ya!

Feel like this is a cop out Darryl.

I’m going to message you Everton stuff, so we’re all suffering together lol

I think back then, Everton fans were quite happy to see them actually winning something.
Defo this - me pop (god rest his soul) used to go the pit when Everton were away and so did all his brothers and rs mates, vice Versa - it really was “us” as in the city, versus the world, and they didn’t mind them winning, except for when they played us. They really weren’t relevant until the 60s as they had done nothing of note but there was no nastiness or bitterness then.

According to pop, Shankley the gobsilhite changed all that and started them off with the hate and division, but they try to blame us for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.