Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thursday is an opportunity we just cant pass up to my mind mate, absolutely need to go to war.

I saw the odds you posted earlier, i think we usually do well with Palace at home, though they have been less inconsistent this year then they have been in previous years.

Im not so sure about Arsenal, its the type of game that suits us, but wed have to bring fire and war - im not sure they do that well.

Its about managing moments and staying focussed, going to War.

We know what we have to do. ;)
It's there for us in a way that it isn't for the other two teams. But it's a tough ask to get all three points on Thursday.

If someone were to offer me the draw now I'd take it and hope Burnley lose against Villa. If that happened I'd be 70%-80% confident on us staying up.

It's there for us in a way that it isn't for the other two teams. But it's a tough ask to get all three points on Thursday.

If someone were to offer me the draw now I'd take it and hope Burnley lose against Villa. If that happened I'd be 70%-80% confident on us staying up.
Doesn't change anything as Burnley have +2 goal difference on us.

Unless they get whalloped 3/4 - 0 we really want to be going all out attack Thursday

I'm wearing a straitjacket right now. It's got CAZOO on the front.
1652805131183.jpeg

I like the way Palace have been levitated to this elite level side on here all of a sudden, can you imagine this place if Leeds were at home to the 13th placed team in the division on Thursday to put them mathematically clear of us.
True, but they have shown themselves to be a poor match up for us this season...7-1 aggregate is it? Both in London though so I'm hopeful of a win. They are also nowhere near as good away and we are much better at home

Doesn't change anything as Burnley have +2 goal difference on us.

Unless they get whalloped 3/4 - 0 we really want to be going all out attack Thursday
If Burnley get a draw which is unanswered by Everton and we lose, they just need a draw against Newcastle.

How does that 'not matter'?

If we draw Thursday and they lose to villa. We are three points ahead of them . They then have to beat Newcastle and hope we get nothing at Arsenal. Every point you gain is an advantage.
I understand that, I just don't fancy us to cope with the pressure on the last day of the season. We have numerous chances to put this to bed and haven't

I am praying to the gods to win Thursday and be done with this utter horror show of a season

Status
Not open for further replies.