Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
So by my Maths 6.5% chance of Relegation. (16/243)

Our odds are 7/1 with Bookies. which is 14% chance.
Therefore bookies think we have statistically double the chance of going down.
No they don't. They probably believe it to be 6.5% too but want to encourage people to bet on it

No mate, I’m not taking about worried, we are all worried, I’m talking about people saying it is done, we are down fact, it’s pathetic cos it’s not true
It’s a way to cope with the situation, it’s like having a row with your other half and saying it’s over when it’s not or doing something wrong at work and thinking your getting the sack when your not. We naturally go to the worse option in our heads

it’s they’re last home game. arsenal aren’t guna go oh we can’t get 4th let’s smoke cubans.

seriously people are warped if they think we get a thing.
IF it’d needed they’re were gone no way about it
If we don’t beat Palace and go into Arsenal game needing something, that’s genuinely disgraceful from these players and management team. That would mean that we have needed one win from:

Watford (B Team) away
Brentford home
Palace home

And we haven’t got it. There will be no excuse for us taking this to the last day, no excuse.

Leeds attack has fallen off a cliff since Marsch came in, but defense has improved a bit
Ivan Toney has posted a video of Leeds players mocking Thomas Frank when they got promotion and Brentford didn't
I can see Brentford wanting to send them down
Did they and has he?

This is true. But if it goes to the final day, I have a horrible feeling. If we go down, we are going down in the most horrible, unimaginable way.

Thursday is the day to do the job. Otherwise, I am going to lie down in a dark room from 4pm - 5.55pm on Sunday and then check my phone....
Think the city will look like a blackout from space the amount of us taking this approach on Sunday

I feel like I'm wearing a tinfoil hat but with the number of bad decisions we have had against us this season, it does feel like they want us in the mire until the final day because it's better for Sky ratings. They love it the media and other fans are desperate for us to go too. Despite all our self inflicted issues as a team and mismanagement from above we should be sitting safe given the points we have been robbed of, criminal decisions other clubs never get certainly not at this frequency. And did Frank speaking out after the city non-penalty game make it worse? Are refs "punishing us"?!
Some merit in these points for sure.

Feels like our overt and early pushback against the ESL has not been forgotten by some of the stakeholders who stood to gain from that. Our plucky peoples club mantra may have started to grate with some folks in recent years also, particularly given the outrageous largesse we have shown at the same time. We have given our detractors ample sticks to beat us with.

When we win on Thursday are we all going to look back and say well that was an interesting 4 months and stop taking the valium
When we win on Thursday are we all going to look back and say well that was an interesting 4 months and stop taking the valium

Interesting wouldn’t be my description. Agonising maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.