Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear that regardless of us staying up or going down that I'm never going to let the club effect me like it has done this season. I've actually lost sleep in the last few weeks worrying about everything, just how ludicrous is that ffs?! Never again.

i’ve not slept last night, i had it in my mind we would stay up yesterday despite me being a quivering wreck

now i don’t think we will even tho im
negative

Any actual evidence of this? Any of it? Or is it just a fictional doomsday scenario that you've just created in your own head that you're now upsetting yourself over and worrying about.

Because while Its obvious that everyone on here is prone to being melodramatic after bad results (and I'd be the first to admit that I'm as bad as anyone for it) this is a little bit much isn't it mate?

if we go we won’t come back mate

i’ve banged on about it all season

Starting to think those idiots who have racially abused the Brentford fans have let us down in more ways than one. Say you're Ivan Toney next weekend - would you be motivated to win the game to keep us up after that? I might be spiteful but if that was my family I would now want us to go down.
Or the two affected lads don’t play against Leeds at all because they’re not in the right frame of mind. It’ll be a ready made excuse to field a weakened Brentford team. But an excuse no reasonable person will criticise because racism is an evil.

Starting to think those idiots who have racially abused the Brentford fans have let us down in more ways than one. Say you're Ivan Toney next weekend - would you be motivated to win the game to keep us up after that? I might be spiteful but if that was my family I would now want us to go down.

i doubt they'll really care about other results in their position, I don't think people will purposefully miss

Same Ivan Toney who mugged his own fans off on social media?

The abuse is not on...but the idea that teams/players just phone it in for an agenda doesn't happen.

Or the two affected lads don’t play against Leeds at all because they’re not in the right frame of mind. It’ll be a ready made excuse to field a weakened Brentford team. But an excuse no reasonable person will criticise because racism is an evil.

I agree, you couldn't criticise the two players if they didn't want to play.

The Brentford fans don't seem to like Leeds (I know most don't) so maybe they will be quite up for it.

if we go we won’t come back mate

i’ve banged on about it all season
But there's no actual evidence for that mate. I'm not saying things will be good regardless of us staying up or going down but it's all just guess work at this point. Maybe you're right. I'm just saying that there's enough misery for us to deal with in the present, why waste time worrying about the future based on guess work?

Even then your suggestion that we won't ever come back is true its still a rosy daydream compared to the other poster that was suggesting that we'd do a Bury and the club would die. Again, maybe he's right but he's got no more evidence then I'd have to say that we'll challange for the top four next season! Both of those suggestions are laughable and neither will ever happen.

Same Ivan Toney who mugged his own fans off on social media?

The abuse is not on...but the idea that teams/players just phone it in for an agenda doesn't happen.

Not really just some sort of minor agenda though is it. His mum and family was racially abused by our fans which is disgusting.

They do and I don't think our fanbase is anywhere near the worst but I was thinking from the Brentford players viewpoint. Their motivation could be gone after that.
They could finish 9th.
That’s worth a lot of money to the club and I’m sure the players get a slice as well.
They tend to like money these footballers, but you are probably correct.
They won’t want to get injured and be at the training ground rehabilitating during the summer instead of on holiday with the family, especially Erickson !

Status
Not open for further replies.