Votes: 15 4.8%
  • 38pts

Votes: 91 29.1%
  • 39pts+

Votes: 202 64.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the old adage of having points on the board counts until we are the ones with the points ahead, get a win tomorrow and things are looming more healthy, draw is 'ok', a defeat makes things twitchy
Yep, imperative we avoid defeat tomorrow with the Watford game in mind,"if" we take four points from these next two fixtures it gives us a fantastic opportunity.

Had some great results go our way today.

I think nothing changes and we need 3 wins to stay up. Leicester tomorrow should be rocking.

If we can take anything from tomorrow we face.

Relegated Watford
Safe Brentford
Safe Crystal Palace

It’s in our hands and let’s hope we take advantage of Leicesters disappointment in midweek tomorrow.

This thread really does need a massive WARNING sign next to it, you only need to read through a few pages and your brain has suddenly been jammed up with every possibility out there..

I just pray none of our team have read it!!

The only thought I want in there minds is 'we have 15pts on offer and we are taking every last 1 of them'

Had some great results go our way today.

I think nothing changes and we need 3 wins to stay up. Leicester tomorrow should be rocking.

If we can take anything from tomorrow we face.

Relegated Watford
Safe Brentford
Safe Crystal Palace

It’s in our hands and let’s hope we take advantage of Leicesters disappointment in midweek tomorrow.
If we win 3 more games then conceivably we could finish above Southampton. They are on 40 points with only the sh*te and leicester away remaining.

I think Leeds will get a point v Arsenal today and also v Chelsea as they have gone off on their holidays, probably get 3 v Brighton

Burnley lose spurs away, draw Villa away and draw/Win Newcastle home

So we need 7/8 points to be safe.

Saying that we could win today and Wed, win our home game next week then wonder what the fuss was about.

To be honest not really sure, I just want to be able to relax and enjoy my summer

If we win 3 more games then conceivably we could finish above Southampton. They are on 40 points with only the sh*te and leicester away remaining.

I laughed at someone saying Saints would be pulled into the mix but looking at them right now I think they could be. All based on us, Leeds and Burnley clearly.

I don’t know how many points it will take but I can guarantee you one thing, as soon as we achieve it … bill will pop out of a cake on the half way line and start the first of his 1000 tv interviews saying how lamps is taking us to the cl and to keep on “ watching this space”

I don’t know how many points it will take but I can guarantee you one thing, as soon as we achieve it … bill will pop out of a cake on the half way line and start the first of his 1000 tv interviews saying how lamps is taking us to the cl and to keep on “ watching this space”
Fresh cringe content it is then.

I honestly think our next two games Leicester and Watford away are of equal difficulty to the home games given all circumstances considered. We really need to go all out to win at Leicester. I would just play the 5-4-1 against them and keep it tight but instruct the players to be aggressive on the counter and flooding numbers forward. If we can make it a frustrating game for them then their psychological jadedness will kick in and we can steal the game.

Then with the confidence of breaking the away duck we can let the Watford game take care of itself. Performances on a whole have improved since the 4 nil away loss at palace. And with us playing in this more disciplined way and with players back from injury there is no reason we shouldnt start getting points on the board away from home.

Should be playing them as if they’re chelsea at our place or the rs at the pit.

Watford especially will come onto us , being relagated already and not having lost the last 11 at home.

We need 8 points and I would be aiming for two clean sheets away from home and I think we will create opportunities against both teams. Set up for 2 points and I think we would end up with 4-6

Status
Not open for further replies.