2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the same search show now many times Klopp has been done for it?
I guarantee you that if he was stupid enough to think (and say) that he didn't get a result because of a referee not awarding an advantage for something that was fairly dubious at best he would definitely be charged. It is ludicrous to suggest the game is bent. That doesn't mean things like VAR couldn't be made more transparent, but Super Frankie didn't ask for that - he said it was biased in favour of another team. His evidence .... er tin foil hat time. The man's an idiot. He's passing the buck for setting us up to surrender the game and condemned us to no threat when he moved Gordon from the left wing where he was actually very effective. He did the same at Burnley.

I guarantee you that if he was stupid enough to think (and say) that he didn't get a result because of a referee not awarding an advantage for something that was fairly dubious at best he would definitely be charged. It is ludicrous to suggest the game is bent. That doesn't mean things like VAR couldn't be made more transparent, but Super Frankie didn't ask for that - he said it was biased in favour of another team. His evidence .... er tin foil hat time. The man's an idiot.
Says the biggest idiot on here.

You mean like the Premier League ... which already isn't answerable to the FA?
In case you hadn't noticed, it's the FA that levies charges against a Manager for speaking out.

The action I proposed in my post was to counter that. And to bring pressure to bear on the authorities so that CORRECT decisions are made! I realise that what I posted was a bit heavy for you to comprehend, but never mind, just go back to RAWK...

I guarantee you that if he was stupid enough to think (and say) that he didn't get a result because of a referee not awarding an advantage for something that was fairly dubious at best he would definitely be charged. It is ludicrous to suggest the game is bent. That doesn't mean things like VAR couldn't be made more transparent, but Super Frankie didn't ask for that - he said it was biased in favour of another team. His evidence .... er tin foil hat time. The man's an idiot. He's passing the buck for setting us up to surrender the game and condemned us to no threat when he moved Gordon from the left wing where he was actually very effective. He did the same at Burnley.
Good wums don't give away they are a kopite so quickly

In case you hadn't noticed, it's the FA that levies charges against a Manager for speaking out.

The action I proposed in my post was to counter that. And to bring pressure to bear on the authorities so that CORRECT decisions are made! I realise that what I posted was a bit heavy for you to comprehend, but never mind, just go back to RAWK...
Too heavy? It was plain daft. So let's see if the tin foil hat stuff is a runner. You're assuming that the FA who are responsible for the referees are deliberately giving decisions to promote better viewing figures for the Premier League (and favouring certain teams) which they don't benefit from financially whatsoever?Clearly grounds for a major crime ring this one. We need a public inquiry!

Or the other way to look at this ... don't judge me too harshly for my dire football - there's a conspiracy people should be focusing on ... the man's a fraud.

Too heavy? It was plain daft. So let's see if the tin foil hat stuff is a runner. You're assuming that the FA who are responsible for the referees are deliberately giving decisions to promote better viewing figures for the Premier League (and favouring certain teams) which they don't benefit from financially whatsoever?Clearly grounds for a major crime ring this one. We need a public inquiry!

Or the other way to look at this ... don't judge me too harshly for my dire football - there's a conspiracy people should be focusing on ... the man's a fraud.
You don't understand basic's, do you? I'll type this in big letters in the vain hope you understand.

THE FA ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR BRINGING CHARGES AGAINST A MANAGER WHO CALLS OUT REFEREEING DECISIONS!

Got it? Nah, almost certainly not. Sod off back to RAWK, for God's sake!!!

Kopites are Fuming tonight. Imagine being in the FA cup final, Champions League final, won the League cup but your only thought is Everton. Love it!!

You shouldn't blame the result on not getting a decision. You shouldn't go all in and call the game corrupt without having strong evidence. The supposed foul was soft as. It's not likely it would have been given whoever we were playing. That all undermined Super Frankies silly behaviour, but that's ok because he's been charged, will get fined and hopefully will learn something from it. Won't hold my breath though
Mate go away… which the moss would ban these idiots

There is no excuse for getting so many decisions wrong in the VAR era. But then again, most of us knew VAR would turn out like this with the inherent big team bias in the game. The first season of VAR in La Liga was a complete farce with the decisions for Barca and RM, so it was to be expected similar would follow when introduced in the PL.

If referees don't want criticism, then they need to be stronger and do their jobs better. Until we start seeing referees show conviction to give decisions against City and the reds, then I will continue to criticism them for being inept. Lampard was calm, and got his point across, and his point was based on evidence. To then charge him shows the FA are not interested in improving the standard of officiating.
Problem with VAR is it’s the same idiots. Needs to be a separate entity

Just a few calls that have gone against us…

Konsa foul on gray when through on goal - no foul, no var as not clear and obvious.

Richy non pen against the yids.

Rondon non pen against Brentford.

No pen for rodri handball vs city. Christ knows what var was doing.

No pen for foul on Gordon - no var, not clear and obvious.

Those are just off the top of my head, prob more I’ve forgot.

One thing that is clear and obvious - bias and corruption.
Richy offside against Arsenal when both player had thier foot on the white line

Status
Not open for further replies.