2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 164394
Absolute corrupt farce.

Charged for telling the truth - disgrace.

Response? Here you go...[Poor language removed]

tumblr_nd912mIeLv1sa8164o1_500.gif

So let me guess this straight, just plainly speaking the truth is deemed improper conduct?

This goes back to the 80's and beyond, as Sir Alex Ferguson said after a defeat at anfield in the late 80's, i can see why teams leave here choking on their vomit.

That lot have the referees the media, and the entire football association in their pockets. Frank shouldn't retract his comments, nor apologise for them imo.

Why should a person apologise, when they've done nothing wrong?

So let me guess this straight, just plainly speaking the truth is deemed improper conduct?

This goes back to the 80's and beyond, as Sir Alex Ferguson said after a defeat at anfield in the late 80's, i can see why teams leave here choking on their vomit.

That lot have the referees the media, and the entire football association in their pockets. Frank shouldn't retract his comments, nor apologise for them imo.

Why should a person apologise, when they've done nothing wrong?
I have watched the interview again - this is absolutely outrageous. Spitty and Souness agreed it would have been a penalty if at the other end. Frank did not attack the referee personally or accuse him of bias - just stated a fact that everyone in football knows to be true.

You can't continue to question the integrity of the game which he has done multiple times now. The FA are obviously going to put a stop to that. They don't want others doing the same understandably.

You can't question the bias. Thats the issue. Every fan with a clear conscious knows the game is now stacked towards certain clubs. VAR has been implemented so that the premier league can have more control over score lines to keep the product healthy and the TV figures high.

You can't continue to question the integrity of the game which he has done multiple times now. The FA are obviously going to put a stop to that. They don't want others doing the same understandably.
There needs to be a conversation about decisions made at these grounds. We need more speaking up, not less. I hope he keeps going.

Look at the state of this and tell me nothing needs to change:

There needs to be a conversation about decisions made at these grounds. We need more speaking up, not less. I hope he keeps going.

Look at the state of this and tell me nothing needs to change:

Well he could have had a conversation about it without bringing the game into disrepute.

The stats put up are cherry picked ones from the Covid affected season. When they changed the rules for that season regarding hand balls if you recall and loads of penalties were given.

Status
Not open for further replies.