Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just having a look at the PL table made me realize what a mad season this has been. Conceivably, the team that finish in 18th place (and be relegated) could have as much as 44 points if I've done my maths correctly, and yet the 9th placed team may not even have 50 points. I know that we have been utter crap for two-thirds of the season, but whoever gets 18th is pretty darn unlucky when compared to previous bottom-three points tallies.

The way I look at it man United, Leicester ,the shower, Chelsea...2 wins and a draw expert's had us losing all of them. Fight like that we'll be ok

Nine games this season against the fabled "top six" and we've taken 12 points, 1.33 points a game. Should have had a couple of draws against the RS and City too. If we go down it'll be because of the performances against the likes of Norwich, Crystal Palace, Aston Villa, Watford (H), Brentford (A), Burnley (A), and Brighton (H).

Nine games this season against the fabled "top six" and we've taken 12 points, 1.33 points a game. Should have had a couple of draws against the RS and City too. If we go down it'll be because of the performances against the likes of Norwich, Crystal Palace, Aston Villa, Watford (H), Brentford (A), Burnley (A), and Brighton (H).
Difference is they're fighting now it's like dogs of war again made up with them last few weeks

And me too. I think it's perfectly conceivable Southampton lose their final three games the way they are playing, and 40 doesn't look as secure as it once did. They may have hit the beach too early.
No chance 40 points is needed to stay up in my opinion

Don’t follow. Southampton are safe as houses. Whoever finishes 17th will have less than 40 points, I think
For Southampton to be relegated Eve-Burnley- Leeds would need 41 points as Leeds goal difference is 17 worse then Southampton

*replied to the wrong post in the 1st place lol

Status
Not open for further replies.